Re: Kingsway Shop

Willthiswork wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:My apologies if I've been misinformed, but I've been led to believe that premises at RP previously used by Newport County for a shop have been re-allocated?
I don't think you have. That's what I heard too.
Meaning that there is now just the one club shop remaining at RP

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:We were led to believe the soccer and rugby would be sharing the same premises at RP for shop/ticketing? An idea the Dragons chairman claims he initiated? We anxiously await further information
Mexican stand off over the excessive costs from the landlord mentioned at the supporters meeting, I should think. Bit difficult to move forward jointly when disputing a bunch of costs. Makes sense as temp ticket and club shop options are in place and they were the two joint facilities previously mentioned.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Went in today got the away black shirt

For those wondering where it is its not far from poundland
It's next door to B&M if anyone is familiar with that. More or less where Woolworths was back in the day.

If they're looking for suggestions on how to improve it, a mirror and curtained off area for people to try shirts on would be my suggestion.

allontheamber wrote:Absolutely no criticism of the volunteers, and I know there is a lot going on behind the scenes which we are not privy to, but everything about the club at present says pure amateurism.
Keeping hoping and thinking that things will improve but sadly they never do.
Makes me wonder how long a professional League 2 club can continue like this.
I think the club is doing fantastically well in responding to the circumstances and coming up with short term responses to keep the cash flow running and operating as normal.

SJG99 wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:We were led to believe the soccer and rugby would be sharing the same premises at RP for shop/ticketing? An idea the Dragons chairman claims he initiated? We anxiously await further information
Mexican stand off over the excessive costs from the landlord mentioned at the supporters meeting, I should think. Bit difficult to move forward jointly when disputing a bunch of costs. Makes sense as temp ticket and club shop options are in place and they were the two joint facilities previously mentioned.
Isn't the ticketing from Kingsway also now ?