Re: BRING BACK STAN

owlsabout wrote:Fact you accused x director Charlie hopkins of wrong doings? Then acused disabled group of wrong doings ? Then go on social media making fun of a disabled child fact ? Taff we are all passionate about the club , you just go about it in the wrong way let the people fire there own bullets. You lost your sponsor from last season because of this . And scrapping the barrel on weak claims its fact taff . Not trying to score points taff ;you are first to come on here and do exactly that , just you are mostly wrong because you dont do your homework research . Reminds of that comedy with ronnie barker SORRY.
Charlie Hopkins I'll give you but that came from him putting himself before the club. Did you not read the last post reference the DSA? Also it's a very damaging statement to make regarding the disabled child. I shared a joke post about Harvey Price. I didn't actually use any words. If you can't understand that a joke about him is a poke at Jordan for the public exploitation of him to boost her profile then that's not my fault. What I don't like right now is that someone I have a lot of respect for is holding these things over my head every time we disagree on something. As if my point isn't valid because of them. Let's debate the subject and not make it a competition on who has the cleanest nose on here.

Stan is a condescending and disrespectful guy who simply has to try to make people feel small and beneath him whenever he wants to make a point. I don't always disagree with his point but I disagree with how he puts it across.

owlsabout wrote:Fact you accused x director Charlie hopkins of wrong doings? Then acused disabled group of wrong doings ? Then go on social media making fun of a disabled child fact ? Taff we are all passionate about the club , you just go about it in the wrong way let the people fire there own bullets. You lost your sponsor from last season because of this . And scrapping the barrel on weak claims its fact taff . Not trying to score points taff ;you are first to come on here and do exactly that , just you are mostly wrong because you dont do your homework research . Reminds of that comedy with ronnie barker SORRY.
If you did your homework, you would realise it was Ronnie Corbett in "Sorry".

OK, so a few months ago a previously regular poster told me he couldn't be bothered with this forum anymore coz it so often turns into a slag off, which at best is tiresome banter, between those that are frequently the same posters. I observed that theory for a while and, when I felt it was confirmed, i followed suit. Thought I'd come back to see if it's changed. Don't think it has judging by this thread. Stan was outspoken and Tbh, I have no idea why he's not on here now, but maybe he's the thin edge of the wedge. Think about it. Previous posters that are no more. Why is that ?