Re: BRING BACK STAN

Brian Bedonde wrote:The only man who talks any real sense on this dead forum!

BRING HIM BACK
Whilst i agree that he talks a lot of sense, i find it very tiresome when his theads usually deteriorate into personal insults and childish name calling. Disagreements are inevitable of course, but for goodness sake don't take it all so personal. Lets remember we should all have the common goal (no pun intended) of wanting the best for our club.
Having said that he certainly generated debate.

Taffweigan wrote:

BRING HIM BACK
No. Keep him off for good. This board may be able to get some respect without people like him

Are you saying that people on this Forum are not allowed an opinion. ?

Are you afraid that some of things that he writes on this Forum could be true. ?

Or could it be that someone on Newport County Board are giving Stan the information and you might have an idea yourself who that person is. ?

Taffweigan wrote:

BRING HIM BACK
No. Keep him off for good. This board may be able to get some respect without people like him
"People like him"
You sad fella

BRING HIM BACK
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Never heard of Brian Bedonde.

Brian Badonde is a fictional character, first cousin of Harvey the rabbit. In short chaps an obvious wind up. Thought even Colin would have seen through that one. Mind you he is right about the toilets being a disgrace but that's hardly unique to Rodney Parade.

I like Stan. He’s got a good heart. Though as C has already pointed out his threads (Christ, why so many??) do tend to go down a rather predictable course.

I wish he’d rise above this sniping at GSB et al too, but I don’t believe he has the will or the character to do so.

He’ll be back soon enough, though I think this enforced break does everyone, him included, good.