Re: BRING BACK STAN

Exile 1976 wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:
Brian Bedonde wrote:The only man who talks any real sense on this dead forum!

BRING HIM BACK
No. Keep him off for good. This board may be able to get some respect without people like him

Couple of beers last night issit Exile?!

I have watched the poster’s YouTube videos to see his view on the WRU situation and the ground. Very interesting points made and I agree with him the WRU will shaft the football at the earliest opportunity.

What is Stan Einstein’s connection with the current Newport County; I presume he has been in Ireland a very long time as he has a thick Irish brogue at times.

We all make mistakes but most of us learn from it and try to avoid making it again.This isn't the first time Stan has had a ban on this mb for the same thing so is he just stupid? Of course not.He is now playing his me against the world card and I will not be silenced sympathy agenda.Don't feel too sorry for him as he will be back here in a few weeks and apparently,he now has his own blog where his fans can hear and see their idle(sic) solve all the problems.

owlsabout wrote:Taff you are unbelievable how you can slate stan , when most of stans post are true . You accused the disabled group of fraud / then go on social media making fun of a disable boy really
Spot on Owls
Taff is truly unbelievable

Percy plunkett wrote:We all make mistakes but most of us learn from it and try to avoid making it again.This isn't the first time Stan has had a ban on this mb for the same thing so is he just stupid? Of course not.He is now playing his me against the world card and I will not be silenced sympathy agenda.Don't feel too sorry for him as he will be back here in a few weeks and apparently,he now has his own blog where his fans can hear and see their idle(sic) solve all the problems.
Come on Percy
He stated a fella had a brother when the contributor denied it big deal eh
Even our only moderator stated he will be back soon
It's a total joke
Maybe we should be supporting Pyonyang FC
Noticed young Jimmy is absent maybe he got a month as well which would of Been more deserved just for the abuse
Idol Percy not idle as In bone by the way
All good fun
Got to laugh how some contributors take this site so seriously some times not aimed at you Perc
Enjoy this beautiful weather.
Less than 2 weeks now

For the avoidance of doubt, and because repeatedly churning out a false statement does not and will not add credence to that false statement, here’s why Stan was issued with a ban.
Due to continual ignorance of the reminders in regard to our anonymity stance and going out of his way to speculate on the identity of users, Stan has been issued a ban.

JonD wrote:For the avoidance of doubt, and because repeatedly churning out a false statement does not and will not add credence to that false statement, here’s why Stan was issued with a ban.
Due to continual ignorance of the reminders in regard to our anonymity stance and going out of his way to speculate on the identity of users, Stan has been issued a ban.
Blimey
Assume we have a New moderator
As I said above how serious do you want this forum to be
I will now finish with my last comment on the matter
Anybody care to join me?
Laughing my head off at how serious people take this forum

"I'm Spartacus"

owlsabout wrote:Taff you are unbelievable how you can slate stan , when most of stans post are true . You accused the disabled group of fraud / then go on social media making fun of a disable boy really
Owls you need to stop conflating the truth. It's a very weak and shoddy way of trying to shame someone.

owlsabout wrote:Taff shoddy is publicly accusing fellow volunteers and the DSA of stealing and fraud
Owls get the facts before you point the finger. I was not the accuser for one. I asked questions when things were brought to my attention by the accuser. Anyone who cares about the integrity of our club would've done the same. Turns out it was an incorrect claim and I apologised for merely questioning them on it. Keep scraping that barrel though. You might find some more weak claims you can engineer into something to hold over me.

Fact you accused x director Charlie hopkins of wrong doings? Then acused disabled group of wrong doings ? Then go on social media making fun of a disabled child fact ? Taff we are all passionate about the club , you just go about it in the wrong way let the people fire there own bullets. You lost your sponsor from last season because of this . And scrapping the barrel on weak claims its fact taff . Not trying to score points taff ;you are first to come on here and do exactly that , just you are mostly wrong because you dont do your homework research . Reminds of that comedy with ronnie barker SORRY.