Re: League Two 2018/19 Preview

excessbee wrote:Seventy minutes!
I'll look at it from another angle. The two teams most likely to finish below us. For me, Morecambe and Crawley. Which are the four suggestions made by this preview? I really won't waste my time listening. Maybe Yeovil and Macclesfield too.
I think Crawley are going to be closer to the top of the table this season.

I listened to it. And I enjoyed it. It was quite exciting (It’s been a quiet week, ok?) listening to the countdown. Almost like reliving the Johnny Walker chart show on Radio 1 circa 1973.

Their analysis seemed restricted to player comings and goings without delving much deeper, which might account for how they reckoned Port Vale will get a play-off spot (they really won’t).

Snowman wrote:I took one for the team and listened through all 70 minutes. They predict we will finish 18th. They werent very impressed with our signings so far.
What weren't they impressed about the signings? Matt aside who looks dog on paper, I think the signings and loans are all really good pieces of business considering we have **** all money.

Countymax wrote:
Snowman wrote:I took one for the team and listened through all 70 minutes. They predict we will finish 18th. They werent very impressed with our signings so far.
What weren't they impressed about the signings? Matt aside who looks dog on paper, I think the signings and loans are all really good pieces of business considering we have **** all money.
Probably looking at whether on paper are we stronger than we were last season? possibly not when you consider Franks cant compare to white, Labadie isn't around who to anyone who watched the spurs games last year will believe is our best player and then have we really replaced Nouble and Maclouskys goals?

Personally I believe we will be a strong midtable team. Our defence will always be a strength and we have a goalscorer. to be higher we need 20 goals plus from midfield and the rest of the attackers in the squad which Sheehan apart who could potentially get between 5-10 I think there are a lot of question marks over the others.

I'll look at it from another angle. The two teams most likely to finish below us. For me, Morecambe and Crawley. Which are the four suggestions made by this preview? I really won't waste my time listening. Maybe Yeovil and Macclesfield too.
24 teams in this league.

Marky wrote:
24 teams in this league.
Hmm..... How did I miscalculate? Which are the SIX teams they think will finish below us. And which two for relegation?