Re: VENUE FOR STOKE CITY GAME

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What does it matter you only need 24hrs notice

Eh ?? .... 24hrs??? This isn’t a Thursday night friendly between the Dog and Duck v Fox and Hounds in N&D Div 2b??
Yes 24 hrs all Stoke and officials need to know it's in Newport at one of two venues
I hope one of them’s Kimberly park ‘cos I can watch it while watering the flowers :grin:

This is typical of the lack of communication from the club. Even Newport & District League sides have the venues for next Saturday's friendlies decided and on their Twitter feeds by now. We are supposed to be a professional club.

Tell us where it is, or tell us the reasons why you can't tell us!

Have just been to Rodney Parade. There is no game of any sport planned in the next two weeks, due to the pitch not being commissioned.
There is no plan for the Dragons shop to be open before the start of the football season.
Also called into the Shop in Kingsway and they confirmed all match and season tickets will be available there.
No one would or could not confirm the venue for Saturday's game.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What does it matter you only need 24hrs notice

Eh ?? .... 24hrs??? This isn’t a Thursday night friendly between the Dog and Duck v Fox and Hounds in N&D Div 2b??
Yes 24 hrs all Stoke and officials need to know it's in Newport at one of two venues
Yeah ! I get the Officialdom Red tape, I was a Sec in a previous life, but 24hrs notice :lol:
500 knicker setters Saturday.

Eh ?? .... 24hrs??? This isn’t a Thursday night friendly between the Dog and Duck v Fox and Hounds in N&D Div 2b??[/quote]

Yes 24 hrs all Stoke and officials need to know it's in Newport at one of two venues[/quote]

Yeah ! I get the Officialdom Red tape, I was a Sec in a previous life, but 24hrs notice :lol:
500 knicker wetters Saturday.[/quote]