Online shop

Sorry to be a pest. Trying to buy new home top for my pals 50th. We’re up in Scotland. Can’t find correct site/link for online shop. Thought it was opening today? Any help please. Tam

Re: Online shop

UPTHEPORT wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:https://newport-county-fc-store.myshopi ... ica-shirts

It's in same place it's been for past few years
Not bad, only items for sale are home and away shirts :):)

//newport-county-fc-store.myshopify.com/collections/replica-shirts

Top lefthand corner is menu other items there

Jim, most categories behind the menu button are currently empty. If we had a fully functional online shop, it would make up to SOME extent for the absence of one at RP.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Jim, most categories behind the menu button are currently empty. If we had a fully functional online shop, it would make up to SOME extent for the absence of one at RP.
What item is it that you are looking to buy?
If you phone the club, my experience in the past is that they are responsive and will post out items at a cost.

Amberexile wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
What item is it that you are looking to buy?
If you phone the club, my experience in the past is that they are responsive and will post out items at a cost.
Have they even got a shop phone line currently ??

My fellow County fans seem to have been on diets. Thought all the XL and above shirts would have sold out but it's only the L size that is.

Bloody typical that's my size. Guess I'll have to try fit into a medium again this season...unless I wait half a season for the next batch of shirts to arrive...

wattsville_boy wrote:My fellow County fans seem to have been on diets. Thought all the XL and above shirts would have sold out but it's only the L size that is.

Bloody typical that's my size. Guess I'll have to try fit into a medium again this season...unless I wait half a season for the next batch of shirts to arrive...
We’re all fat b@stards, more L’s should have been a no-brainer. I laugh in the face of M :lol: