Re: Stoke City Tickets

County Exile wrote:hycnfc wrote:-
Thanks County Exile, just checking, me and my son always sit in Hazell, never been in Bisley!! a new experience to look forward to!
Don't forget your sunglasses - it shines straight into the Bisley. :wink:
Good tip, But i notice rain forecast for Saturday? Therefore don't opt for first 4 rows either, you actually could get wet?

I have been involved with businesses where, when things are going badly, a siege mentality sets in. Without firm leadership employees hide from the criticism, cease contacting the source of the enquiry hoping the problem will go away. It never does.
From the outside, County's current performance has all the hallmarks of that problem.

Three or four seasons ago, I responded to a call from the club for volunteers to get all the season tickets in envelopes with labels for posting in the last few days before the opening match. Six or seven of us spent a whole day doing it. I just hope that arrangements are in hand this year. I'm now assuming that they'll become available between the Mansfield and Crewe games, but that will mean that those like me who will come in from out of Newport may all pitch up to collect them around lunchtime. Lord knows how it will play out if everyone has to be given a matchday paper ticket.