Re: Stoke City Tickets

Roman46 wrote:Has anyone managed to buy tickets online since the announcement of the details. The link in the article does not appear take you to a page where it is possible to do so.
Pop to the Neon to get a voucher, then to Kingsway to pay for the ticket. They can then be collected at Magor Services between 1pm and 2pm on the day of the game.

SULLY34 wrote:
Roman46 wrote:Has anyone managed to buy tickets online since the announcement of the details. The link in the article does not appear take you to a page where it is possible to do so.
Same problem I've had!
Me too, hopefully won't tke too long to get sorted once the problem is realised. Perhaps switching computer off then back on again ?

Paddys Bar wrote:Lets hope they sort it but if they don't tickets are available from the shop or the ground on the day.
County's Official site (OS) says:
Tickets are available to purchase online at www.newport-county.co.uk for print-at-home and collection ONLY. (obviously that bit's behind schedule, though we've only got the timescales mentioned in this thread to go by anyway).

Tickets will also be available to buy at County’s new Club Shop in the Kingsway Shopping Centre (opening hours 10.00am to 5.00pm) on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week. (anyone bought one from the Club Shop today or do they need the web system running to do that too?)

On Saturday, tickets will be available to buy at Rodney Parade only. A temporary ticket office will be open from noon at Rodney Parade.

Away tickets can be purchased on the day at the away supporters’ entrance to the ground.

SJG99 wrote:
Paddys Bar wrote:Lets hope they sort it but if they don't tickets are available from the shop or the ground on the day.
Tickets are available to purchase online at http://www.newport-county.co.uk for print-at-home and collection ONLY. (obviously that bit's behind schedule, though we've only got the timescales mentioned in this thread to go by anyway).

Tickets will also be available to buy at County’s new Club Shop in the Kingsway Shopping Centre (opening hours 10.00am to 5.00pm) on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week. (anyone bought one from the Club Shop today or do they need the web system running to do that too?)

On Saturday, tickets will be available to buy at Rodney Parade only. A temporary ticket office will be open from noon at Rodney Parade.

Away tickets can be purchased on the day at the away supporters’ entrance to the ground.
I bought mine in the shop today but I nearly walked away. As I was approaching the shop the doors were closed and it looked dark in there. I thought they were closed.

SULLY34 wrote: I bought mine in the shop today but I nearly walked away. As I was approaching the shop the doors were closed and it looked dark in there. I thought they were closed.
Mentioned on another thread they need to keep the doors open so it looks open!

SJG99 wrote:
Tickets are available to purchase online at http://www.newport-county.co.uk for print-at-home and collection ONLY. (obviously that bit's behind schedule, though we've only got the timescales mentioned in this thread to go by anyway).

I think that is what I said. Thanks for posting the full version.