Re: Stoke City Tickets

allontheamber wrote:I have been involved with businesses where, when things are going badly, a siege mentality sets in. Without firm leadership employees hide from the criticism, cease contacting the source of the enquiry hoping the problem will go away. It never does.
From the outside, County's current performance has all the hallmarks of that problem.
I have no idea as to whether your last sentence is correct or not. Like a few others I do have my concerns. So many rumours from quite a lot of people doing the rounds. It is facts that we need. There is one absolutely decisive way for this situation to be rectified.

Unfortunately, communication has never been the strong point of the club. The details in the last weekly newsletter bear this out. Until the club make a statement this situation will continue. There is a fact for you.

Re: Stoke City Tickets

excessbee wrote:Three or four seasons ago, I responded to a call from the club for volunteers to get all the season tickets in envelopes with labels for posting in the last few days before the opening match. Six or seven of us spent a whole day doing it. I just hope that arrangements are in hand this year. I'm now assuming that they'll become available between the Mansfield and Crewe games, but that will mean that those like me who will come in from out of Newport may all pitch up to collect them around lunchtime. Lord knows how it will play out if everyone has to be given a matchday paper ticket.
Lurching from crisis to crisis, absolutely no way to go on. Why on earth haven’t we learned from previous years?