Re: Argyle after amond

He’s good. Hard working with an eye for goal. We have a weak enough attack already with Matt and Marsh-Brown not exactly having set the world alight with their form over the last couple of seasons. I would rather keep him and sell in January, once we’ve got some points on the board, than let him go now and potentially struggle.

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:He’s good. Hard working with an eye for goal. We have a weak enough attack already with Matt and Marsh-Brown not exactly having set the world alight with their form over the last couple of seasons. I would rather keep him and sell in January, once we’ve got some points on the board, than let him go now and potentially struggle.
I’m with you on this one. If we sell him now , we obviously have ambitions to get back to non-league ASAP. It’s too close to start of the season imho. If they really want him then put a bloody zero on the end of that cheque! :evil:

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:
Skate Exile wrote:For 300k I’d rip their hands off. We could sign two or three top strikers with that money.
Trouble is you have to pay them top striker wages as well. We don’t seem to have a great deal of money to spare.
Well exactly, and 2 or 3 “ top strikers “ for £300k , who are they?