Re: Argyle after amond

If they have offered 300k I will drive him there myself. I’m a fan of his but that money for a 30 year old with one year left on his contract we should snap their hands off. Important as a goal scorer is I firmly believe even only using a third of that money would get us two very good replacements.

And give us the money to secure our other top players on one year deals like Mickey D, Day, Butler and I think Sheehan.

Re: Argyle after amond

lowandhard wrote:
Kevinmoorefellover wrote:He’s good. Hard working with an eye for goal. We have a weak enough attack already with Matt and Marsh-Brown not exactly having set the world alight with their form over the last couple of seasons. I would rather keep him and sell in January, once we’ve got some points on the board, than let him go now and potentially struggle.
I’m with you on this one. If we sell him now , we obviously have ambitions to get back to non-league ASAP. It’s too close to start of the season imho. If they really want him then put a bloody zero on the end of that cheque! :evil:
Totally agree with you on this. It would be catastrophic.