Re: Touray

SULLY34 wrote:Off to Barry for the season.
That will really bring him on
Another joke loan move
Clearly Flynny doesn't rate him
As he was the star of the academy says a lot for the rest unfortunately

jollysuperstar wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:Off to Barry for the season.
That will really bring him on
Another joke loan move
Clearly Flynny doesn't rate him
As he was the star of the academy says a lot for the rest unfortunately
Is he on a 1yr or 2yr deal ? If it's only 1 then why loan him out for the whole season??

Skate Exile wrote:Playing on a 4G at a lower level than he played last year. Why do we give these kids contracts if they are nowhere near good enough.
Give them a contract, pay their wages.....then decide they're not good enough to play for us before releasing them.

Willthiswork wrote:Maybe MF feels that he needs more match practice at a better level than the Academy can provide. Maybe he needs a little more 'toughening up'?
Thought that was the reasoning behind his loan to Merthyr. I'd have thought somewhere like Bath City might have been the progression. I'm guessing this means a striker is about to sign up, one likely to push for a starting place.

excessbee wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Maybe MF feels that he needs more match practice at a better level than the Academy can provide. Maybe he needs a little more 'toughening up'?
Thought that was the reasoning behind his loan to Merthyr. I'd have thought somewhere like Bath City might have been the progression. I'm guessing this means a striker is about to sign up, one likely to push for a starting place.
Closer to home for youngster maybe? No bridge tolls! LOL!

MF has already stated he is looking for another forward.

excessbee wrote:
You're right. In isolation, it looks out of step but if overall it allows us to improve the squad it should be looked at in a different light.

Playing regular men's football is what he needs. I think some underestimate the level of some of the clubs in the WPL, but if it's really as poor as some are suggesting, he should blitz the league. Down to him.