Re: Statement

jollysuperstar wrote:Who are these perpetual moaners then Cornish
You are as bad as AGB
Everything has changed from key board warriors to perpetual moaners
Heard the wind is blowing northwards so with a bit of luck you will arrive on time tomorrow if you are coming
This is a forum you know for opinions.
The amount of moaning you do on here - perhaps you and Harps could stand for both board vacancies

Before people start going on their rants and arguing between themselves it maybe worth thanking Simon and Neil for all their time and effort given to the club over their time. Was surprised the club didn’t thank them in their statement either.

whoareya wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Who are these perpetual moaners then Cornish
You are as bad as AGB
Everything has changed from key board warriors to perpetual moaners
Heard the wind is blowing northwards so with a bit of luck you will arrive on time tomorrow if you are coming
This is a forum you know for opinions.
The amount of moaning you do on here - perhaps you and Harps could stand for both board vacancies

they would only fill ONE position :wink:

Blimey. Huge thanks to Simon for his volunteering over the years. He interacted with me re shares and has been a star in the suit and beyond.

I hope he sees the thanks, it was much appreciated. Neil I don’t know, but I also wish to thank for his sacrifice of time to help with the club.

The shouters and complainers who spend hours upon hour picking holes in the club and the board have no excuse. They clearly have the time and clearly have the answers. Stand up for election and make a difference. These guys did and I am thankful for their service.

Triangle wrote:Blimey. Huge thanks to Simon for his volunteering over the years. He interacted with me re shares and has been a star in the suit and beyond.

I hope he sees the thanks, it was much appreciated. Neil I don’t know, but I also wish to thank for his sacrifice of time to help with the club.

The shouters and complainers who spend hours upon hour picking holes in the club and the board have no excuse. They clearly have the time and clearly have the answers. Stand up for election and make a difference. These guys did and I am thankful for their service.
This is exactly the attitude that will keep this football club nice and small. Most successful organisations seek feedback from its customer base. Most act on it and change things where appropriate. Feedback, ideas, complaints & critique are good for any organisation. Ignoring 50% of it (the 'bad' stuff) is what stops progress.
You can have professionalISM, even if you're volunteers - ask the RNLI.
We need to stop being so precious a club, or we will have no club.
Some people need to wake up to the real world and understand that expressing an opinion in a constructive manner is a GOOD thing.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Triangle wrote:Blimey. Huge thanks to Simon for his volunteering over the years. He interacted with me re shares and has been a star in the suit and beyond.

This is exactly the attitude that will keep this football club nice and small. Most successful organisations seek feedback from its customer base. Most act on it and change things where appropriate. Feedback, ideas, complaints & critique are good for any organisation. Ignoring 50% of it (the 'bad' stuff) is what stops progress.
Some people need to wake up to the real world and understand that expressing an opinion in a constructive manner is a GOOD thing.
But they're not the shouters and complainers who spend hours picking holes, are they? That's a different bunch of people. Picking holes isn't constructive. Something like whether the club shop looks open isn't picking holes, it's a pretty significant thing.

In Harps’ defence, it does feel an awfully long time since we completed that survey, and I doubt many of us have the mind-reading capabilities to foresee what analysis would be undertaken. I admit I’d expected to hear the outcome a while back.

The bit that amused me in the statement was the seeming inevitability of the phrase “venue to be confirmed”.

Thanks to Simon and Neil. Anyone who volunteers to stand for director must be a little bit mad. I hope their experiences haven’t soured their relationship with all things County.

Whilst i'm sure the counting of people's options within the survey can be done very quickly, acting upon those wishes could take
some considerable time. Will it even be possible? How best to try and achieve those aspirations? I have no idea what options the majority have voted for, but whatever they are it will surely take some time to implement. Lets not jumped to any conclusions until we hear what is said at the September meeting

newgroundrodney wrote:

In my opinion, for what it’s worth, having a couple of the perceived negative individuals make the commitment to join the board would be a great move. Having a mix of the “always negative” and “always positive” working together for the good of the club would be a great thing.

newgroundrodney wrote:

New Ground 100% with you
What is bringing this club down is not those that have serious worries about various topics that affect the club but all those and there are a lot on here who are up in the clouds
They cannot see any thing wrong or problematic but just hate any individusl daring to suggest that everything in the garden is not thriving
The greif a number of us have Had on just a minor point ie opening the shop door and putting the lights on for instance
It really annoys me the Ostriches answer to everything is stand for the board or shut up
WelI I would love to stand but my family would think I was mad
I would never get elected as the Cloud people would see that
Think it's brilliant that fans put hours in to keep our club going by joining the board
Imo I doubt they have gone due to work commitments the standard statement probably frustrated
I really hope Rob who has been a breath of fresh air stays.
Maybe a few of the original elected board have become dinosaurs, just a guess
Sorry but it's worrying times
A bunch of very keen amateurs trying to do the best for our club is so worthy but it's time to get outside expert advice in
From where I have no idea
It is all Micky Mouse but that is how it will always be until fans with money get involved
£700K going into the bank for a rainy day appears to have floated away with all the clouds today
Sad times
Only one good thing this morning my golden lawn us getting a good soaking
Await more grief from the clouds hovering.

jollysuperstar wrote:
New Ground 100% with you
What is bringing this club down is not those that have serious worries about various topics that affect the club but all those and there are a lot on here who are up in the clouds
They cannot see any thing wrong or problematic but just hate any individusl daring to suggest that everything in the garden is not thriving
The greif a number of us have Had on just a minor point ie opening the shop door and putting the lights on for instance
It really annoys me the Ostriches answer to everything is stand for the board or shut up
WelI I would love to stand but my family would think I was mad
I would never get elected as the Cloud people would see that
Think it's brilliant that fans put hours in to keep our club going by joining the board
Imo I doubt they have gone due to work commitments the standard statement probably frustrated
I really hope Rob who has been a breath of fresh air stays.
Maybe a few of the original elected board have become dinosaurs, just a guess
Sorry but it's worrying times
A bunch of very keen amateurs trying to do the best for our club is so worthy but it's time to get outside expert advice in
It is all Micky Mouse but that is how it will always be until fans with money get involved
£700K going into the bank for a rainy day appears to have floated away with all the clouds today
Sad times
Only one good thing this morning my golden lawn us getting a good soaking
Await more grief from the clouds hovering.[/quote]

No, the problem is that people like you constantly whine and snipe, but do sweet FA about it, except come out with flimsey reasons why they cant stand

You moan about anything and everything Harps, then have the gaul to say you'd love to stand but your family would think your mad.

Put up or shut up.

Here we go already
Number 1 attack
In reply Cannot put up
Certainly will not shut up
So I do sweet FA?
Pay my minimal trust membership
Buy my season ticket
Put probably more than you, just guessing into trust shares
Go to every Meeting that I qualify for
Speak my mind on this unofficial forum
If the board want a contribution again quite happy to buy the same amount of shares again
Apart from that do in your words sweet FA
Didn't t think you were up there in the clouds but clearly mistaken