Re: Statement

jollysuperstar wrote:Here we go already
Number 1 attack
In reply Cannot put up
Certainly will not shut up
So I do sweet FA?
Pay my minimal trust membership. Same as hundreds of others including me
Buy my season ticket Same as hundreds of others including me
Put probably more than you, just guessing into trust shares Same as hundreds of others including me
Go to every Meeting that I qualify for Have you ever asked raised any of the many gripes you have?
Speak my mind on this unofficial forum Unofficial forum has no leverage
If the board want a contribution again quite happy to buy the same amount of shares again Same as hundreds of others including me
Apart from that do in your words sweet FA Same as hundreds of others including me
Didn't t think you were up there in the clouds but clearly mistaken

There are two vacancies coming up - Simon has been travelling up from Somerset whilst having a young family at home and holding down a career. I don't know Neil, but would guess that he has similar external commitments, bar the travelling.

You've swerved the reasons why you cant stand, which usually means there aren't any.

jollysuperstar wrote:The greif a number of us have Had on just a minor point
I do like a bit of irony.
jollysuperstar wrote:Imo I doubt they have gone due to work commitments the standard statement probably frustrated
My opinion - that's an annoying thing to say. It's antagonistic, unnecessary, speculative. A wise man would not have written it.
jollysuperstar wrote:I really hope Rob who has been a breath of fresh air stays.
He'll go soon enough, frustrated, driven mad by people claiming to be supporters.

JonD
Seriously do not want to do a Stan and take over the forum
But to answer your points
Certainly not a wise man with just 5 O levels
Done alright for myself though I hope.
Regarding Rob I think he has been doing a great job trying to turn a few dinosaurs into a different way of thinking
I have met all the Directors at various times
Things are not for an unofficial forum so will keep them to myself but await further news
Just thought I would mention what a splendid fella Neil Colliers Dad is by the way.
Leave this thread to others now to either make positive comments or just carry on the insults.

jollysuperstar wrote:JonD
Regarding Rob I think he has been doing a great job trying to turn a few dinosaurs into a different way of thinking
Things are not for an unofficial forum so will keep them to myself but await further news
Just thought I would mention what a splendid fella Neil Colliers Dad is by the way.
Leave this thread to others now to either make positive comments or just carry on the insults.
Cop out.

You are leaving this thread because you have tried to create a shit storm when there is not one. It is clear no one is interested in adding to your persistent negative bollocks.

It is a great shame that you and your mates have not figured out how to open a door yet as the staff I spoke to said they had been extremely busy in the shop.

jollysuperstar wrote:Who are these perpetual moaners then Cornish
You are as bad as AGB
Everything has changed from key board warriors to perpetual moaners
Heard the wind is blowing northwards so with a bit of luck you will arrive on time tomorrow if you are coming
This is a forum you know for opinions.
Stand in front of a big fat mirror
Open you eyes
There you go
Biggest moaner of the lot
Last edited by daftasfxxx on July 28th, 2018, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apologies but I cannot ignore the last 2 comments
Whoareya Would I get your vote
AGB Its only 10.35 let's just see eh
Me and my mates you couldn't make it up could you?
Basically **** the door
Of course the regulars will open the door as they need to get items which normally would be available at RP
Like I said the last thing I want is to take over a thread but when hit with this type of response it's difficult to ignore
Please If there is anyone else out there on my wavelength I will leave it to you to respond to AGB as its a lost cause bye for now

Alan G Bryant wrote:

You are leaving this thread because you have tried to create a shit storm when there is not one. It is clear no one is interested in adding to your persistent negative bollocks.

It is a great shame that you and your mates have not figured out how to open a door yet as the staff I spoke to said they had been extremely busy in the shop.
You really just do not get it do you? Why is it so difficult to understand that some fans have serious concerns about the club? Why do you have a problem with that?

Here is your chance. I have asked you on here on numerous occasions to tell us who you think are the hysterical minority. I note you never answer. You 'leave the thread'.

How about answering my comment that was addressed to you about lack of communication from the club? This was in the 'like running a car' analogy that you presented to us. Can I assume by your deafening silence on the matter that you agree?

I sincerely hope that it finally resonates with you as you seem to be quite close to representatives of the club.

If this statement makes us fans of a fan own club feel club is all rosey i am astonished .2 directors gone ? Still nothing about WrU /takes till September to count votes and by the way if gone on line cd vote as many times as you like fooking shambles.

owlsabout wrote: Still nothing about WrU /takes till September to count votes and by the way if gone on line cd vote as many times as you like fooking shambles.

Why are people struggling to understand the actual statement?

It's not taken that long to count the votes, the club is now analysing the data and will be holding a public meeting on Thursday the 20th September (venue to be confirmed) "where we will share the results and outline next stages."

People expect the club to be run on a more professional basis, to do so takes time; analysing the votes, agreeing the consequences and coming up with a plan for the next stages can't be rushed - it is the most important issue to get right since we saved the club.

If this statement makes us fans feel our club is all good iam astonished. Still no word about wru ? Takes till Sept to count votes ? Directors stepping down ? ...before some come back and say if you can do better put your self up for the board ask yourself why these guys have .?What was it that made such men want to play with football take decisions that they would take or make in their own businesses? What turned the hard heads that prevailed into company board rooms into soft heads as they sit ther watching games in there directors boxes ? The easy initial answer is my friend s EGO S... iam really worried about what we are not being told i feel the new directors are being shafted to a point they will call it aday . We as a fan own club are been treated disgracefully. Just remember our best ever season close to a million pounds made ? Gf / ac/ mf/ saying our club will be secured for nx to season s .ac in open meeting telling us gates up sales up . Reason iam worried is this board took 6 months to tell us fan own club that the wru have increased there prices by 100 % and it is not viable to run a business like this quote kw . So no plan B when asked last year because sj said we dont need one .1989 iwas playing i rememberd grown men / woman crying ? Thats me now sorry to bore you its off mf chest now owl and out

Spot on. Fans need to make their minds up what they want;

1) run by volunteers - things will take longer as they have families to look after
2) run by businessmen - things will be done quicker but you're at risk of being taken advantage of

I'd prefer option 2 personally, but all fans should have their say - and they have. 6 weeks isn't long to wait to get the answer.