Re: NEW DIRECTORS WANTED

Cromwellend2 wrote:Guys. Yes it's frustrating, agree with that, I'm frustrated with you and getting hammered at the moment but all I can say is wait for an official announcement. I know there's been a lot of changes, shop etc but honestly there's valid reasons for the changes which will be explained.
A lot of posts here are honestly just point blank crazy, which leads to peoples minds over thinking and that's great shows how passionate us county fans are, then a rumour, then a row on here which then leads to frustration which unfortunately has happened. Honestly let's concentrate on the up coming season, support mike flynn and the lads and have a great start. Unbelievably frustrating totally agree but it will all be explained.
Good response. Won't stop those that like a drama unfortunately, but shows I think that, however transparent some fans want the Board/Club to be, there are issues that can't just be discussed openly and sometimes, even a denial of a rumour can compromise a situation.

Cromwellend2 wrote:Guys. Yes it's frustrating, agree with that, I'm frustrated with you and getting hammered at the moment but all I can say is wait for an official announcement. I know there's been a lot of changes, shop etc but honestly there's valid reasons for the changes which will be explained.
A lot of posts here are honestly just point blank crazy, which leads to peoples minds over thinking and that's great shows how passionate us county fans are, then a rumour, then a row on here which then leads to frustration which unfortunately has happened. Honestly let's concentrate on the up coming season, support mike flynn and the lads and have a great start. Unbelievably frustrating totally agree but it will all be explained.
Well i for one thank youfor that statement

Ryan mate
Sorry you are getting hammered hope it's not from your co board members though
Think most with a few exceptions need an announcement sooner than later certainly before we kick off
Even if it states we have a few problems but will be resolved
Just a total news block is doing the board and us fans no favours whatsoever
Glad some of it is point blank crazy even if you told us what is bollax it would be a start
Keep your head up
Openess is the secret where possible

westsider wrote:
Good response. Won't stop those that like a drama unfortunately, but shows I think that, however transparent some fans want the Board/Club to be, there are issues that can't just be discussed openly and sometimes, even a denial of a rumour can compromise a situation.
Exactly. Great post UTC

jollysuperstar wrote:
Ryan mate
Think most with a few exceptions need an announcement sooner than later certainly before we kick off
Glad some of it is point blank crazy even if you told us what is bollax it would be a start
Keep your head up
Ok keep an eye out for my bollox comments then :bounce:

jollysuperstar wrote:
Ryan mate
Keep your head up
You do need to get out more. Take up a hobby - why not play the piano to give your fingers a rest. We have a board - we have had a few board members saying they have a legitamate reason for the way they are choosing/having to go about handling County business - stop stirring the pot - I personally think what you cause more harm and negativity than achieving any positive outcomes (but I think that you do really believe that you are the People's Champion/ the County Caped Crusader - self appointed definitely, without portfolio and maybe a bit too much 'self kudos'.

jollysuperstar wrote:
Ryan mate
Keep your head up
And that is the key - 'openness where possible'. Clearly, at the moment, it isn't possible so let's wait and see what happens instead of making it up or using rumours to batter the club. Maybe, when there is a response, we won't like it but we don't know yet.

Fourthousand wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
Ryan mate
Keep your head up
You do need to get out more. Take up a hobby - why not play the piano to give your fingers a rest. We have a board - we have had a few board members saying they have a legitamate reason for the way they are choosing/having to go about handling County business - stop stirring the pot - I personally think what you cause more harm and negativity than achieving any positive outcomes (but I think that you do really believe that you are the People's Champion/ the County Caped Crusader - self appointed definitely, without portfolio and maybe a bit too much 'self kudos'.
Can I ask who that's directed at ?

Ryan mate
Keep your head up
Openess is the secret where possible[/quote]

You do need to get out more. Take up a hobby - why not play the piano to give your fingers a rest. We have a board - we have had a few board members saying they have a legitamate reason for the way they are choosing/having to go about handling County business - stop stirring the pot - I personally think what you cause more harm and negativity than achieving any positive outcomes (but I think that you do really believe that you are the People's Champion/ the County Caped Crusader - self appointed definitely, without portfolio and maybe a bit too much 'self kudos'.[/quote]

Can I ask who that's directed at ?[/quote]

Jolly

Is that going to be this week, next week, next month or before the end of the season?

Not wishing to pick a fight with you but as this all boiled up over last week, how hard would it have been for a club spokesman/person to quell the riot before it reached the point it has.
TBH this all sounds like delaying tactics whilst excuses or smoke screens are developed for us to be fed.
There's too much that just isn't right for it all to be a bit of an over reaction from the supporters.

County-at-the-races wrote:
Is that going to be this week, next week, next month or before the end of the season?

Not wishing to pick a fight with you but as this all boiled up over last week, how hard would it have been for a club spokesman/person to quell the riot before it reached the point it has.
TBH this all sounds like delaying tactics whilst excuses or smoke screens are developed for us to be fed.
There's too much that just isn't right for it all to be a bit of an over reaction from the supporters.
There could be many reasons- under legal advice, under a NDA ; because to even acknowledge the existence of a potential submitted (but disputed) debt could have trading implications etc etc

Four Thousand
We really do not want to start another Stan against ?
Do we ?
Nice to see you back on here
A little light banter amongst the gloom eh
Get out more - run most days up to 50 minutes not bad for a 69 year old
Hobbies - County of course plus lots of others likes which I won't bore you with
So their is a word Self Kudos then?
May be you fit into that like myself
Let's hope we both have County at heart
Clearly you have a little more grey matter than myself but still happy to learn from your eloquent contributions
Jolly

Fourthousand wrote:
County-at-the-races wrote:

There could be many reasons- under legal advice, under a NDA ; because to even acknowledge the existence of a potential submitted (but disputed) debt could have trading implications etc etc
Oh that's OK then, must log in about Christmas time then to see if the all the worry and concerns out here in supporter world were well founded or not.
If ever we needed someone who knew the law then perhaps now would be the time to call Stan back into the fold, and get him involved with the club so we can be told....... what we can and can't be told.
This is not just one item that might be subject to 'disclosure' there are numerous other items that could be answered, or is everything subject to disclosure laws, in which case we really are fcuked

There's too much that just isn't right for it all to be a bit of an over reaction from the supporters.[/quote]

There could be many reasons- under legal advice, under a NDA ; because to even acknowledge the existence of a potential submitted (but disputed) debt could have trading implications etc etc[/quote]

Oh that's OK then, must log in about Christmas time then to see if the all the worry and concerns out here in supporter world were well founded or not.
If ever we needed someone who knew the law then perhaps now would be the time to call Stan back into the fold, and get him involved with the club so we can be told....... what we can and can't be told.
This is not just one item that might be subject to 'disclosure' there are numerous other items that could be answered, or is everything subject to disclosure laws, in which case we really are fcuked[/quote]

He's never been involved other than to leak information fed to him by a director. He has had an opportunity to get involved - he always huffs and puffs...and then pulls out - he is without portfolio. If you want information try and get Stan to give you the name of his mole, or get on the board yourself or wait like an elected board member has requested ( you know those guys who actually do something) - I hate the pseudo pandering to mouthy keyboard warriors like banned Stan.

Fourthousand wrote: - I hate the pseudo pandering to mouthy keyboard warriors like banned Stan.
I'm not pandering to Stan if anything we will never be friends, but he's a County supporter and a fcuking law barrister and I believe he deals in 'non criminal' law so hey surely he should know the ins and outs of what can and can't be said in a public environment.
There's are too many elements that just aren't right, and they can't all be linked to a non disclosure matter. If it is and as I've said before, then we really are up shit creak.
So with 4 days before the first game of the season, I hope the latest master plan isn't to hope for a good win on Saturday to buy some more time before telling us, because that's how it's starting to feel.