NEW DIRECTORS WANTED

Not the way we wanted to start the new season, more elections again, so who out there is prepared to throw there hat into the bear pit, will start the list of potential candidates by adding my name.

1. flat4 (John)

Re: NEW DIRECTORS WANTED

Cromwellend2 wrote:Really, Let's see if we can post something with some positivity.

Ryan Courtney UTC
Im confused. How is what I posted negative? Someone asking about who is going stand and I point out that do we even know if the directors will be replaced. I say we have quite a few directors at the moment which is a fact therefore will we even replace those that have left. Sorry Ryan but really surprised by your response there.

This will just lead to who,where,what and when and further fuel the rumour control. If and when a decision is made I'm sure an official announcement will be made. This whole site is full of sepeculation which leads to frustration and potentially harmful to the club. My opinion.

Alan G Bryant wrote:My view is that as much as they are trying , directors should only comment through official club channels. This forum is fuelled by a small minority with their own agendas and it is impossible to appease.

Credit and Thanks to Simon Sadler & Neil Collier for their efforts.
Here you go again
Most if not all the BOD are happy to use this forum including you
Yes big thanks to the 2 lads for taking on the task
Guess what I think all the new lads have done a grand job especially trying to improve openess
Small minority with agendas you couldn't make it up
Said it before I bet Gavin and co cringe every time you come on here
One dinosaur and it's you AGB
Ps you never reply to Pembs why????

Cromwellend2 wrote:This will just lead to who,where,what and when and further fuel the rumour control. If and when a decision is made I'm sure an official announcement will be made. This whole site is full of sepeculation which leads to frustration and potentially harmful to the club. My opinion.
Speculation that could easily be stopped if the board communicated with fans.

The loud silence from the board fuels the rumours more than anything people post.
Now Rob Sant has left the board due to the lack of transparency is it all just speculation or is there something really going on?

We will probably never know until the club get the begging bowls out to save the club again.

Our club is broken.

A commercial manager that doesn't really sell a whole lot. Supporters owned club with board members elected by fans yet doesn't communicate with those said fans. A CEO/COO that starts a couple of weeks before the season starts (leaving us essentially without one for the off season period as Alex isn't exactly going to function to full capacity knowing he's leaving)
A chairman that buries his head in the sand to consider his position when times get a little challenging. Kevin Ward a matter of days after being elected goes to the press slating the WRU - in no way was that ever going to help us but little more than I expected from a self serving pest like him. I could go on and on with the issues that are far more than "speculation" or "rumours"

What a woeful few months to be a fan of this club.

stripe.ncfc wrote:
Cromwellend2 wrote:This will just lead to who,where,what and when and further fuel the rumour control. If and when a decision is made I'm sure an official announcement will be made. This whole site is full of sepeculation which leads to frustration and potentially harmful to the club. My opinion.
Speculation that could easily be stopped if the board communicated with fans.

The loud silence from the board fuels the rumours more than anything people post.
Now Rob Sant has left the board due to the lack of transparency is it all just speculation or is there something really going on?

We will probably never know until the club get the begging bowls out to save the club again.

Our club is broken.

A commercial manager that doesn't really sell a whole lot. Supporters owned club with board members elected by fans yet doesn't communicate with those said fans. A CEO/COO that starts a couple of weeks before the season starts (leaving us essentially without one for the off season period as Alex isn't exactly going to function to full capacity knowing he's leaving)
A chairman that buries his head in the sand to consider his position when times get a little challenging. Kevin Ward a matter of days after being elected goes to the press slating the WRU - in no way was that ever going to help us but little more than I expected from a self serving pest like him. I could go on and on with the issues that are far more than "speculation" or "rumours"

What a woeful few months to be a fan of this club.
Sadly, I agree with quite a lot you are saying.

The club only communicates with the fans when they want our cash.

Otherwise information seems to be on a need to know basis.

Why do you think there is speculation? No news from the club?
Who do you think is the most frustrated atm ? The fans or the board?
If the club was healthy an unofficial messageboard couldn’t damage it.
My opinion is that fans who stumped up their hard-earned cash , that they often couldn’t really afford to save this club, deserve better.

Guys. Yes it's frustrating, agree with that, I'm frustrated with you and getting hammered at the moment but all I can say is wait for an official announcement. I know there's been a lot of changes, shop etc but honestly there's valid reasons for the changes which will be explained.
A lot of posts here are honestly just point blank crazy, which leads to peoples minds over thinking and that's great shows how passionate us county fans are, then a rumour, then a row on here which then leads to frustration which unfortunately has happened. Honestly let's concentrate on the up coming season, support mike flynn and the lads and have a great start. Unbelievably frustrating totally agree but it will all be explained.