Re: GRANDSTAND (or simply BISLEY Stand): Stoke City

Exile 1976 wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:All of the new signings look poor.

It was just a friendly so won't get too downhearted.

Will have to wait and see how we perform against League Two opposition and hope there are two worse teams than us over the course of the season.

I didn't go, I don't do friendlies, but my mucca reckons Crofts played well and KMB looked pretty dangerous.
KMB was excellent, pacy, ran at players and passed well. He was the best of our new players. Crofts played very deep and seemed sluggish. A lot of his passes were sideways or backwards. Semenyo looked half decent and the Bristol lad looked ok when he came on.

David Pipe looked very sharp and he certainly knew how to cross effectively, I also like Matte, a number of other players showed some good moves too---- after missing last season I found it a bit difficult to follow as there were no numbers in the programmes but the weather was no help either. the number of substitutions made the scoreline irrelevant . I think the County should have good season.
Come on the Port !!……………….Bob Bassett

Baladabadi wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:It's only one game but;

Labadie > Crofts.

Wilmott > KMB.

But I hope to be proved wrong.
I'm not sure how Labade can come into the equation when at the moment, he's not our player.
He comes in the equation as Labadie's replacement is of a lower standard.
Labadie's replacement if Labadie was still contracted would just be an injured Labadie...