Re: Rob Sant resigns

Whoareya
Let's get something correct here
There is no clique okay
Not just me but to many to mention know what's been going on
But we all got insulted for daring to say anything.Tell you straight I do not spread rumours
The reason I know facts is that I attend meetings and I talk to those who know
Again I will stress that I will not put details on an unofficial forum to the possible detriment of mine and your club
I knew Rob had gone but it's not for me to tell the world but it's out in the open now
Look some pretty piss poor things have happened that's a fact.
You said why not apply to get on the board
Seriously I have less contacts than Rob so what chance of me making a difference
You have unelected men co opted by mates running thus club
It appears they had money to invest so why are we skint
Seriously without the cup run we wouldn't be talking now as this club would not exist.
Again said at the last meeting the reason money was down was because the gate at Wembley was less than we hoped for
Seriously ignoring Leeds and the home leg
You couldn't make it up but every body there accepted it
Ryan was holding the Mike when I asked the question
Trust membership was way below it should be baring in mind all those that joined just to get tickets for Spurs
Of the top of my head it worked out at about 800 in total for the year
Just 2 things where has the money gone or been blown on
Not for me to say on here
Happy to keep getting greif off you but I am County through and through
Wife getting fed up of me moaning about it all now

This is really bad news for the club. Out of the current board, Rob Santwris and Colin Faulkner were the only two for whom I cast a vote and the only two in whom I had much faith. I’m sure Rob will tell us his reasons for resigning in due course, and I hope that he’ll lay things bare so that the fans can properly understand the extent of our problems.

whoareya wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
rncfc wrote:If you both know why not tell us?! I'm not in the clique but would still like to know what's "really going on".

I was told back in April that all the fa cup money was gone on ticketing and shop improvements and basically laughed at the thought.
Mcfc
Its not for this board at the moment
It will all come out in the wash
Sorry but some things cannot be said on here
No cliche just know facts.
What are you scared of? Seriously, what are you scared of?

You are most definitely in the clique because you also posted that you pretty much know whats been going on.
If you really are devastated about whats been going on, and have factual information rather than rumour, then what exactly is stopping you from letting people who aren't in clique's know as well.

You criticise people like me for having our heads in the cloud, I'd suggest that people like me tend not to believe rumours, because by and large they are more damaging than silences. By keeping silent, you and your clique are doing exactly the same thing as you are alleging the Board is doing - not communicating.

So come on, lets get it out in the open - whats going on?
Want answers then contact your trust. You haven’t wanted to hear from anyone willing to share information on here previously.

jollysuperstar wrote:Whoareya
There is no clique okay
But we all got insulted for daring to say anything.Tell you straight I do not spread rumours
Again I will stress that I will not put details on an unofficial forum to the possible detriment of mine and your club
I knew Rob had gone but it's not for me to tell the world but it's out in the open now
Seriously I have less contacts than Rob so what chance of me making a difference
Seriously without the cup run we wouldn't be talking now as this club would not exist.
Again said at the last meeting the reason money was down was because the gate at Wembley was less than we hoped for
Trust membership was way below it should be baring in mind all those that joined just to get tickets for Spurs
Identify with that especially the last line :grin:
Seriously though , if I’m reading this correctly then that’s some really serious situation. I’ve wondered myself that with that financial input last year, how can we be so short of cash?

There is no clique okay
But we all got insulted for daring to say anything.[Tell you straight I do not spread rumours
I'm not talking about any Board member resignations, its up to them to communicate it, if they want to,
I'm talking about your ongoing contradiction of saying you have facts, but then saying its not for you to mention, saying you don't spread rumours, but then not substantiating them, so leaving them as rumours and doing so on a regular basis. Saying you aren't in a clique, but then saying you talk to those who know.

You still haven't said what you're scared of, you posted on this very thread that you have facts, so why aren't you putting them out there, how can that damage the club that you are are constantly commenting on is in melt-down anyway?

Come on, step-up and let everyone know what the facts are.
Last edited by whoareya on July 29th, 2018, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jollysuperstar wrote: Again said at the last meeting the reason money was down was because the gate at Wembley was less than we hoped for
And with that I rest my case on why those running the club are not fit for purpose.
Could you imagine the fall out if a club from the Evostick League drew us in the FA Cup and said they were disappointed RP wasn't nearly full, and we have people thinking Spurs fans were going to be queing up around the block to see us in action :shock:
F--k I seriously give up if this is the mentality at Board Room level

Bush wrote:
Want answers then contact your trust. You haven’t wanted to hear from anyone willing to share information on here previously.
Share information? What you mean rumours that are never substantiated. The only people willing to share information seem to go all silent when it comes to backing it up with facts.

whoareya wrote:
Bush wrote:
Share information? What you mean rumours that are never substantiated. The only people willing to share information seem to go all silent when it comes to backing it up with facts.
Contact your trust. You put them there they answer to you.

Bush wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Bush wrote:
Contact your trust. You put them there they answer to you.
Nice swerve there.

whoareya wrote:
Bush wrote:
Only the other week Stan or owlsabout said two directors had resigned. They were told they were spreading false news.

The club going to the neon and town was all put on here. But once again fake news.

Bush wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Bush wrote:
Only the other week Stan or owlsabout said two directors had resigned. They were told they were spreading false news.

The club going to the neon and town was all put on here. But once again fake news.
And did they confirm their sources?

The kudos of the clique is more important than the end result

Whoareya
Facts are not rumours but how many times can I say to you before it sinks in
This is an unofficial forum and you really think I am going to broadcast to you facts damaging to our club to keep you up to date
Wembley disappointing gate there's one for you
Mystery trust members gone up in smoke
Directors resigned weeks ago but kept from us
Etc etc etc

This is an unofficial forum and you really think I am going to broadcast to you facts damaging to our club to keep you up to date
Etc etc etc

Facts are not rumours? Thanks for that pearl of wisdom.

Now enjoy the rest of your day and try to keep up as all informed - except the facts that are damaging to our club, you know - the facts we really need to know.

And remember its a Sunday, so if you walk past the club shop and it looks closed, it probably is..........

whoareya wrote:
Etc etc etc

Now enjoy the rest of your day and try to keep up as all informed - except the facts that are damaging to our club, you know - the facts we really need to know.

And remember its a Sunday, so if you walk past the club shop and it looks closed, it probably is..........
These 'facts' that we really need to know, the ones that are 'damaging the club', shouldn't they be communicated to us by the club?

pembsexile wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Etc etc etc

These 'facts' that we really need to know, the ones that are 'damaging the club', shouldn't they be communicated to us by the club?
Yes, of course - but if the situation really is as dire as is rumoured, what is stopping people from putting it out there, based on facts?

You, me and most Exiles aretoo detached to get tangible information from elsewhere.