Re: Rob Sant resigns

Lenwearesaved wrote:In his latest video Stan Einstein says that the club is a shambles. He also said that Rob was a really great bloke and that he was doing a wonderful job communicating with the supporters. I was a bit confused because Stan is always against the directers and doesnt want the County to succeed. I am wondering if Stan was right all along.
Just a few points Len
Stan Does want the County to succeed but like a lot of us Key board warriors (laughable) realise it's not going to happen
A few egos far to important for any openness
Stan can see the problems as a lot if us can

lowandhard wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Gutted. Had confidence in the three who have recently resigned. Does this tell us something of the recent survey that we the supporters ain't aware of the outcome as yet and may not be until sometime in September.
I’ve got a bad feeling we’ve sold Joe Day to balance the books though I have no proof of that. He wasn’t there yesterday.
What I think of it all is this:-
Our old CEO negotiated free office space, access to the shop and ticketmaster, some ******* genius has negotiated us ( it seems at least temporarily ) out of that arrangement. I’m wondering whether all the silence is due to the fact we’ve wasted all this cash on the shop in town and ancillaries like ticketing at the Neon when there was no need. That’s just my take on it, I might be entirely wrong and that we’ve otherwise spunked the money on other rubbish and we’re just out of cash. Hence I’ve got this feeling that Day is going and maybe Rob wanted to say something he wasn’t allowed to.
As I said, I may be wrong and I genuine hope we are not in trouble.
Think you maybe Low and Hard it's all about the openness but nothing wil surprise me £700K in a puff of smoke gone
Hope Day is not going as haven't heard that yet
One happy clapper to another

rncfc wrote:If you both know why not tell us?! I'm not in the clique but would still like to know what's "really going on".

I was told back in April that all the fa cup money was gone on ticketing and shop improvements and basically laughed at the thought.
Mcfc
Its not for this board at the moment
It will all come out in the wash
Sorry but some things cannot be said on here
No cliche just know facts.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Bush wrote:Have said it all along that paranoia will kill this club. People on this board activity went out of their way to campaign to stop rob getting on the board. Shame people can’t work together for the good of the club not their own ego’s.
Prior to the election I called for a candidates' debate on stage, so we could see any personality issues each to the other, and get an idea of any potential future problems...
I always remember Rob's comment: "I doubt if I'll stand for election because I'd upset too many people".... i assume he meant by his desire for openness, or at least a culture of BEING more open.
Spot on

rncfc wrote:If you both know why not tell us?! I'm not in the clique but would still like to know what's "really going on".

I was told back in April that all the fa cup money was gone on ticketing and shop improvements and basically laughed at the thought.
I didn’t hear that particular rumour but it would make sense. I was astonished when I heard about the shop in town and ticketing at the Neon when our CEO told us back in the winter that we were working to join the Dragons in the shop and ticketing and that further to that they were willing to give us free office space at the stadium. The whole situation is frankly ludicrous. I’m beginning to wonder about many things now. I think losing Alex was a disaster, he was a young forward-thinking guy with none of the “ them and us “ mentality.

Apologies if incorrect but I think you will find that Simon and Neil resigned sometime ago not this week and it was thought best to not announce it
Apart from GF and Shaun we have un elected coopted money men running this club basically as their hobby
Sorry but the rest are their to make numbers and do the donkey work
Sad times
Stan must be chomping at the bit to get on here
Very sad and worrying times.

amberbhoy wrote:Jolley I don't think it's time for laughter we need to know where the club is at the moment. It's no good waiting until there's no way back to tell us we're screwed
If ever there was a time for a fans meeting with our employees ( the BoD ) , this is it. I reckon they’re due for their annual appraisal!