Re: Another resignation matter?

jollysuperstar wrote:Just checked a week before we kick off and there website is still not up and running
Have we received the cash and banked it I ask myself
According to the June press release from Chepstow Race Course about their sponsorship deal, Interbet were meant to be operational for their meeting on the 27th July. Well that’s not happened.

Lenwearesaved wrote:
lowandhard wrote:I have just watched this

I don’t really know either of these gentlemen though I have had passing short conversations with them and found them to be polite and approachable. What the point of the above vlog though is that if our financial state is as parlous as feared then our club has been mismanaged and that they should go. I’m persuaded by that opinion. How did it come to this? Here we are at the start of what should have been an exciting season with the FA Cup money rendering us secure and with a modest war chest, instead we are in a situation where we have no presence at the ground at which we play because our old shop/office is to be demolished and apparently so far we hadn’t secured the position that our old CEO had achieved back last winter of participating in shop/ticketing with the Dragons and even free office space. Such a position is disastrous for us profile-wise and probably financially too. In addition we are told all to cough up monthly to keep the club going. Does the handling of the finances so far persuade the fan base to do such a thing? I wonder.
What I don’t wonder about is why the fans are in meltdown on various online sites like Facebook and this messageboard, I haven’t looked at Twitter yet. They are outraged that we are skint and rightly so. They saw just last week a guy like Wotsee greeting them at Hereford and wondering why a fan like him is no longer at the club. They are saddened to see people they know are true fans resigning from the board and wondering what the hell is going to happen next as we stagger from one self-made problem to another.
Where do we go from here? I really have no idea who can rescue the club from this predicament but I just hope that the “ cometh the hour, cometh the man “ dictum is true but if it is , that person will need all the help he can get.
I am really getting in to Newport County. My granddad came from Newport but my closest club is Carlisle. Love reading this board and really been enjoying Stans videos. I dont really know enough to be sure but Stan comes accross much better than I thought he wood.

I cannot say I have watched it to be honest with you, but what I do know from the hip hop youngsters I hang around with is that, unlike this forum, if someone posts something on YouTube that people agree with and respect they tick the like button. I have no idea how to check this, so perhaps you or someone can divulge how many likes his video has had, I would assume given his standing it would be in the hundreds, if not thousands.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Just checked a week before we kick off and there website is still not up and running
According to the June press release from Chepstow Race Course about their sponsorship deal, Interbet were meant to be operational for their meeting on the 27th July. Well that’s not happened.

Yes but everything is fine according to the sycophantic apologists and pals of the board

Beechwooddragon wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
Yes but everything is fine according to the sycophantic apologists and pals of the board
Au contraire young man, au contraire...

I think the problem is that the conspiracy meter is boiling over, and people are rightly pointing out that a director has commented that a statement will be forthcoming when it’s possible to do so.

There must be commercial and legal reasons why they can not divulge things, and I am happy with that. Let’s wait and see before we give up, eh?

Alan G Bryant wrote:
I cannot say I have watched it to be honest with you, but what I do know from the hip hop youngsters I hang around with is that, unlike this forum, if someone posts something on YouTube that people agree with and respect they tick the like button. I have no idea how to check this, so perhaps you or someone can divulge how many likes his video has had, I would assume given his standing it would be in the hundreds, if not thousands.
For his Sunday video nearly 400 views and 12 likes, 0 dislikes. I really like watching them. Todays video is really imformative. All about non disclosure agreement. He also says that the fact far more people are talking about him than the football season starting next week is worrrying.