Re: I'm painting a very black picture....

Willthiswork wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:I understand ticketing was available at RP Saturday? Why do people think it won't be available for League games?
Because it doesn't fit their agenda?

I don't have an agenda. When I opened this topic the invitation was for anyone who KNOWS to come on an refute or clarify any of the points. As far as I have read regarding league games, only AWAY tickets are available at the ground.
If anyone can confirm the fact that tickets in general will be available at the stadium on a match day, all well and good. It will help to add some colour to the picture, but to suggest I have an agenda is laughable.
All i want is factual response from someone who knows.... factual mind.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:I understand ticketing was available at RP Saturday? Why do people think it won't be available for League games?
Because it doesn't fit their agenda?

I don't have an agenda. When I opened this topic the invitation was for anyone who KNOWS to come on an refute or clarify any of the points. As far as I have read regarding league games, only AWAY tickets are available at the ground.
If anyone can confirm the fact that tickets in general will be available at the stadium on a match day, all well and good. It will help to add some colour to the picture, but to suggest I have an agenda is laughable.
All i want is factual response from someone who knows.... factual mind.
I thought ' their ' may have been referring to the WRU. Obviously we need clarification Willthiswork

Willthiswork wrote:My clarification is that it doesn't fit the agenda of some on this message board.

I'm confident that our club will have, at RP, a ticket facility (for Newport fans as well as away ones) and a merchandise facility place ready for the first game at RP.
I hope you're right and if so, I shall be buying my new shirt. I hope that 15 out of 16 of the points are addressed successfully and that we start the season, at least on the same level playing field (no pun intended) as every other team.

Willthiswork wrote:My clarification is that it doesn't fit the agenda of some on this message board.

I'm confident that our club will have, at RP, a ticket facility (for Newport fans as well as away ones) and a merchandise facility place ready for the first game at RP.
Great news then
Assume you mean on the day or on the day and certain opening times during the week?

jollysuperstar wrote:

Great news then
Assume you mean on the day or on the day and certain opening times during the week?
As predicted by Willthiswork tickets will be available at RP on the day from 10:00 a.m on 11thAugust for first home match. No news on merchandising as yet?

So, it looks like point number 4 has been addressed & clarified, which is great news. It all starts to take on some more colour. The more info the better I say. Seriously, this is all I ask for, that we get told things we need to know. I don't know exactly WHERE the tickets will be sold from, but that's not too much of an issue.

Now come on BoD, let's see more coming from you than has been. It can't ALL be top secret!

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... statement/

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:

Great news then
As predicted by Willthiswork tickets will be available at RP on the day from 10:00 a.m on 11th August for first home match. No news on merchandising as yet?
A little bit of trust and patience is all that is required.

#mountainsoutofmolehills

Trust in me - we'll also be announcing another new player this week.

lowandhard wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:I have to say that your predictions have proved to be the most reliable on here
I wonder why that is? :wink: :roll:
Cos there's them with contacts, and there's them without, and those with are just laughing at those without, those who are genuinely concern because they have no info on which to form any other opinion.
I seriously thought we'd left those days behind.