Re: I'm painting a very black picture....

newgroundrodney wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Serial Number 16 can be removed - no need to worry if what our sponsors have a website or not now it's been confirmed we have been paid?
Whether we'd been paid wasn't actually the point I was asking to be addressed. That you personally, think it makes no difference, is just your opinion. Others may disagree with you.
What difference will it make to our club though?

Willthiswork wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Serial Number 16 can be removed - no need to worry if what our sponsors have a website or not now it's been confirmed we have been paid?
Whether we'd been paid wasn't actually the point I was asking to be addressed. That you personally, think it makes no difference, is just your opinion. Others may disagree with you.
What difference will it make to our club though?
Personally, and it's only personally, I think failing mid-season is one thing, but not launching in the first place will make NCAFC look like they've failed to do proper groundwork.

newgroundrodney wrote: Personally, and it's only personally, I think failing mid-season is one thing, but not launching in the first place will make NCAFC look like they've failed to do proper groundwork.
But we've been paid, if the sponsor goes balls-up then it's not going to affect us that much. As has been mentioned earlier, we wouldn't be the first or last football club to 'lose' a sponsor through no fault of the club.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Willthiswork wrote: What difference will it make to our club though?
Personally, and it's only personally, I think failing mid-season is one thing, but not launching in the first place will make NCAFC look like they've failed to do proper groundwork.
1) That almost certainly won't happen anyway given the investment across 5 clubs and 2) who cares, they've paid us for the space and can do what they like with their own brand.