The news that wasn't has now been confirmed

New loan signing from Bristol City Tyreeq Bakinson has now been confirmed

It also looks like Timothy Seny Dieny is coming from QPR on loan too

IMO looking at the signings we have made and who we have released/ lost out on re signing MF has had his budget cut regardless of last seasons cup run
What happens if Labadie decides he wants to sign.....will money be found for that or has MF been holding that part of the budget back whilst the player makes his mind up ???

Re: The news that wasn't has now been confirmed

neilcork68 wrote:New loan signing from Bristol City Tyreeq Bakinson has now been confirmed

IMO looking at the signings we have made and who we have released/ lost out on re signing MF has had his budget cut regardless of last seasons cup run
What happens if Labadie decides he wants to sign.....will money be found for that or has MF been holding that part of the budget back whilst the player makes his mind up ???
I haven't seen any official anoucement on this yet.Where's the link Neil?

rodneyboy wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:New loan signing from Bristol City Tyreeq Bakinson has now been confirmed

Can't find anything either - not on Bristol City or our websites or twitter. Weren't they supposed to be making a joing announcement today?

county2016 wrote:Budget is just over a million this year don't know last year's
£1.1m last year,Management was £300k.MF has had a wage increase so management costs will rise.Academy was £220k,this should fall because of the improved grading.RP costs were £220k as well,this will increase if the rumours are correct.Staff costs £176k,these will be lower if people in the know are right.

rodneyboy wrote:

Just seen it on news now & BBC sport

Percy plunkett wrote:.Academy was £220k,this should fall because of the improved grading.
I thought costs went up on improved grading. More staff, more time with pupils, more pupils. I might be dreaming, but I thought I saw we were likely to be spending ~£100k more p.a. The upside is Grade 2 and 1 academies having to pay more for our academy players (in time).

Edit: There was this in the Argus. So more money in but more money out. Perhaps no overall change then.
Last edited by NearlyDead on July 30th, 2018, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I've not seen Seny Dieng play and not heard anything about his ability so I'm interested to see how he does, if he joins.
At QPR, we have a good record of bringing keepers through into the first team squad. Be nice to see Dieng in our goals in the top flight fairly soon, but for now, he can do it for the County!