Commercial Department

Greetings.

There seems to be a consensus that the Commercial department us underperforming and their is some sort of crises in this area with many stating the previous incumbent did a far better job than the current person in situ.

My question is this; do we know the amount of commercial revenues we raised last season and this close season and how did this compare to before Rebecca Hemmings was appointed? Surely the only way to just their relative merits is to find out who generated the most money.

Re: Commercial Department

Alex did a great job as CEO,but he had back up staff,the young apprentice plus Hayley and maybe others to assist.Does Rebecca have any admin staff or is she expected to deal with it alone?.If you think about it there is a huge amount to organise,Main sponsor,back of shirt/shorts sponsor,match and ball sponsor,matchday hospitality,ground boards,programme adverts,player kit sponsors,pitch grid programme sponsors and a few others I may have forgotten.The previous may have managed it alone,I don't know,but there does seem a few people willing to dish out stick to her.I don't know her and I am not in a position to judge her.All I would say is give her a chance to do her job.

Threadbare wrote:I think the question should be re-worded. " paid in full"
Hello Mr Threadbare,

I can confirm that Interbet.com wish to settle our account with your prestigious football club.

Can you confirm your bank account and sort code and I shall transfer the balance straightaway?

Yours sincerely,

Prince Augustus of Lagos
CEO of Internet.com

Baladabadi wrote:
Threadbare wrote:I think the question should be re-worded. " paid in full"
Hello Mr Threadbare,

I can confirm that Interbet.com wish to settle our account with your prestigious football club.

Can you confirm your bank account and sort code and I shall transfer the balance straightaway?

Yours sincerely,

Prince Augustus of Lagos
CEO of Internet.com

Can you please reply in full with your Bank Account number, sort code and credit/bank transfer of £5,000 to cover admin costs the refund may incur due to international banking laws by the end of the month

jollysuperstar wrote:Like I said easy one to start with
Please confirm Interbet have paid us for being our major sponsor this year
Nice easy one to start with
Don't be nervous
I don’t know the answer to that JS, we don’t know either way.

I’m not Rebecca either! But I am interested to see people say she is inexperienced - wasn’t James Watts inexperienced too when he took the job?

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Like I said easy one to start with
Please confirm Interbet have paid us for being our major sponsor this year
Nice easy one to start with
Don't be nervous
I don’t know the answer to that JS, we don’t know either way.

I’m not Rebecca either! But I am interested to see people say she is inexperienced - wasn’t James Watts inexperienced too when he took the job?
Welcome new spokesperson
You couldn't make it up or could you

Lysaght Dancer wrote:Greetings.

There seems to be a consensus that the Commercial department us underperforming and their is some sort of crises in this area with many stating the previous incumbent did a far better job than the current person in situ.

My question is this; do we know the amount of commercial revenues we raised last season and this close season and how did this compare to before Rebecca Hemmings was appointed? Surely the only way to just their relative merits is to find out who generated the most money.

Doesn't matter because most of the other directors were involved in the commercial side so far in 2018 with Rebecca being off sick for most of the time she's been employed by us.