Re: Commercial Department

amberbhoy wrote:Why you all ask bloody question you need to know nothing. Evleefling ok you just keep give us money. We look after it.
Signed
Kim Jongson Foxall Un
Hello honourable chairman,

Dagenham and Redbridge have overpaid the transfer fee for Lamar Reynolds to the sum of $50,000.

In order to process your refund can you please send me a photograph of your debit card along with the Personal Identity Number (PIN).

Many thanks in advance,

Prince Augustus of Lagos.
CEO of Elite Management Agency.

lowandhard wrote::lol: Thanks amberbhoy and balabadi for giving me a good laugh about all this, I haven’t felt much like laughing about things lately, cheered me up.
All will be fine and if worse comes to the worst, we can start watching Albion Rovers together.

After all that's a better organised club that is going places.

Baladabadi wrote:
lowandhard wrote::lol: Thanks amberbhoy and balabadi for giving me a good laugh about all this, I haven’t felt much like laughing about things lately, cheered me up.
All will be fine and if worse comes to the worst, we can start watching Albion Rovers together.

Agree with that AND the only downside is that Mrs lowandhardandinthecorner could see me in the bar from my house and tell me to come home :shock:

lowandhard wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:

Agree with that AND the only downside is that Mrs lowandhardandinthecorner could see me in the bar from my house and tell me to come home :shock:
Let’s just hope those lovely gentlemen at the WRU don’t become the landlord and start to force them out, or you might not have a bar to drink in at all.

lowandhard wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:

Not far to stumble home then.