Season tickets

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

Amberexile

Sheffield

Re: Season tickets

Postby Amberexile » August 8th, 2018, 10:42 pm

And if you thought it was depriving the football club you support of essential revenue you would
A) mention it to the people who could change the situation for the better or
B) have a moan about it on an unofficial message board
???
no avatar
User

faerun exile

Postby faerun exile » August 9th, 2018, 8:43 am

lowandhard wrote:Again, any observation becomes a complaint about the club. Just be honest , how often have you walked away from an item where the price is unknown/unclear? I’ve done it hundreds of times. Lack of a price stops an impulse buy.

Really ? When a price is not shown on something I want to buy I ask a shop assistant how much it is. Job done.
User

lowandhard

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Postby lowandhard » August 10th, 2018, 2:12 pm

faerun exile wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Again, any observation becomes a complaint about the club. Just be honest , how often have you walked away from an item where the price is unknown/unclear? I’ve done it hundreds of times. Lack of a price stops an impulse buy.

Really ? When a price is not shown on something I want to buy I ask a shop assistant how much it is. Job done.

Of course, if you really want that item . The situation these days is often that just one or two individuals running an outlet and multitasking stocking up, running the till etc. , just haven’t got the time to hang around trying to get an item priced and in those circumstances the impulse purchase suffers.
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

TrefGruffydd

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » August 11th, 2018, 1:14 pm

According to todays Argus 1,255 sold to date, slightly up on same time last year
Previous