Re: Season tickets

lowandhard wrote:Again, any observation becomes a complaint about the club. Just be honest , how often have you walked away from an item where the price is unknown/unclear? I’ve done it hundreds of times. Lack of a price stops an impulse buy.
Really ? When a price is not shown on something I want to buy I ask a shop assistant how much it is. Job done.

faerun exile wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Again, any observation becomes a complaint about the club. Just be honest , how often have you walked away from an item where the price is unknown/unclear? I’ve done it hundreds of times. Lack of a price stops an impulse buy.
Really ? When a price is not shown on something I want to buy I ask a shop assistant how much it is. Job done.
Of course, if you really want that item . The situation these days is often that just one or two individuals running an outlet and multitasking stocking up, running the till etc. , just haven’t got the time to hang around trying to get an item priced and in those circumstances the impulse purchase suffers.

Kevin Ward wrote:Evening all

The questions in the last two posts are answered in the club statement.

There is an email address to contact for those who cannot collect their season tickets on any of the times the shop or club offices are open.

If you've opted for postal delivery, season tickets are being sent out by recorded delivery on Monday.

Cheers - and here's to three points tomorrow.

Kev Ward

Only a suggestion Kevin old son, but next year save all this hassle and make sure you arrange to have the season tickets printed and sent out in good time. It's all well and good relying on the tremendous efforts of staff and volunteers but the directors have to start taking some responsibly.

After all it is 2018. If you leave it late again and if, in season 2019/20, our first game is at home, you're all going to look right Silly Billy's.