Re: Alex Samuel

owlsaway wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Has he found a new club since leaving Stevenage?
i wouldn’t take him back he made his bed so he can now lie in it
So you wouldn’t take back Byrne, foley and Jackson back because they made their bet and let their contract run down and walk out?

Bush wrote:
owlsaway wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Has he found a new club since leaving Stevenage?
i wouldn’t take him back he made his bed so he can now lie in it
So you wouldn’t take back Byrne, foley and Jackson back because they made their bet and let their contract run down and walk out?
No I wouldn’t take any of them back time to move on they think they’re bigger than the club when they aren’t

I think he did a great job of creating space for others and holding the ball up in the other half of the pitch, less so actually scoring goals, but that's not a problem if someone else is

He's a great worker and would probably be better suited to away games. You'd still get the usual suspects moaning about his goalscoring though even if it's not his primary job. I could absolutely not care less about him trying to get more money for himself having done a great job for us, knowing our limited budget. Hopefully if he came back, the next time he left we'd get a fee from it.

Business is business, and neither players nor clubs are going to have much loyalty in a league where a 2 year deal is a commitment. County have done well to keep so many of the Great Escape group together as a base to build on, bringing one back wouldn't hurt if it was for the right money.