Buying tickets?

Can someone please explain to me, if i decide last minute to go over to the match can i go and purchase ticket at ground then walk in to watch game? If what i think the answer is and i need to get ticket from kingsway shop. that's really will hurt us and We need answers

Re: Buying tickets?

countymadbel wrote:Can someone please explain to me, if i decide last minute to go over to the match can i go and purchase ticket at ground then walk in to watch game? If what i think the answer is and i need to get ticket from kingsway shop. that's really will hurt us and We need answers
I don't know how to do it but County Exile (Rob) has posted up the official club link about getting tickets on the 'our new ticket office' thread. All the information, Internet, Kingsway and RP facilities for getting tickets are given there. Tfft.
Last edited by pembsexile on July 31st, 2018, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

countymadbel wrote:Can someone please explain to me, if i decide last minute to go over to the match can i go and purchase ticket at ground then walk in to watch game? If what i think the answer is and i need to get ticket from kingsway shop. that's really will hurt us and We need answers
It depends what you mean by last minute, and where exactly the ticket outlet will be located, and where exactly you want to sit or stand. As football grounds go, Rodney Parade's footprint / perimeter is larger than most and just getting to where you need to be can take longer than expected. I'd never leave it til the last minute.

countymadbel wrote:OK if i want to walk to ground at say 2.15 on a sat can i get a ticket?
If previous years are anything to go by, then yes, right up to kick off. It doesn't say that on the website, because they probably assume that most people know that.

Personally, when I get mine on the day, I normally get them a few hours before the game and then go for a pint!

countymadbel wrote:OK if i want to walk to ground at say 2.15 on a sat can i get a ticket?

I'm almost certain you'll be able to get a ticket, although the notification doesn't actually state the time the outlet will close, only that it will OPEN at 10:00am, but I'd like to think it would be open til at least 3:15pm.

Bit surprised that they've put Crewe tickets on sale online but not Notts County. I'm sure there are plenty of folk (including me) who'd buy for both games at once if we could! To be honest, I can't see a good reason why we wouldn't put tickets on sale for all our home games. If people want to buy tickets now for a game in March, why not make it possible for them to do so?