Co-Host Wanted

Morning guys,
I am still looking for a co-host to help me with a season preview episode of the 1912 Exiles podcast. It will be a relaxed chat about the county with a few simple questions; Which signing are you most excited about, where you think we will finish, what shape/ starting XI will we go with against Mansfield things like that should take about 20 mins. If we don't find one it will be my exclusive views once again :cheers:

Rhys

Re: Co-Host Wanted

Willthiswork wrote:Can you do them on match days before the game - you could maybe speak to Tim or Glyn who get a good look at the players etc.?
I like the Idea but the Amber Army Youtube channel is already doing something like this so I don't really want to get in the way of what they are doing. The other issue is the way my shifts are working out at the moment I am really struggling to make any games this side of Christmas going to be relying on iFollow for the games.

I'd love to have Tim or Glyn on as a guest though they probably have some good insights on the players that we don't get to see.

Est.1912 wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Can you do them on match days before the game - you could maybe speak to Tim or Glyn who get a good look at the players etc.?
I like the Idea but the Amber Army Youtube channel is already doing something like this so I don't really want to get in the way of what they are doing. The other issue is the way my shifts are working out at the moment I am really struggling to make any games this side of Christmas going to be relying on iFollow for the games.

I'd love to have Tim or Glyn on as a guest though they probably have some good insights on the players that we don't get to see.
Could you arrange to meet up with a different 'exile' each match - their back story and then their views

UPTHEPORT wrote:when you looking to record mate im up for it
Thanks for the offer Kairdiff Exile is going to record with me tonight for this week's one. If you fancy doing another one I will probably do one if not after Mansfield it will be after the Crewe game? Drop me an DM and we can sort one out