Re: Labadie

lowandhard wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:His general comments regarding Ladabe's relationship with the club and himself.
What general comments?

Can you please be more specific?
Probably means this mate
http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/ ... s-labadie/
Thanks bud.

Flynny is carrying a torch for him which I can sort of understand with the season he just had.
The club are behaving brilliantly, it's his attitude I have the problem with.

I feel it's rubbing our faces in it a bit, to reject our offer, yet hang around using all the free facilities.

Baladabadi wrote: I put my money where my mouth is and can judge what I want.
But thanks for the feedback.
Of course you can. And we can all bear in mind how well considered that might, or might not, be based on this enlightening exchange. :roll:

Each will have their own take on this, and I respect all views, but as mentioned on here previously, I think we have a duty of care (not sure if it’s contractual), seeing as he got the injury whilst training with us, to let him use our facilities to get him back fit .... it sounds like Flynny still harbours hopes to persuade him to get in an Amber shirt before the end of the season, even if it’s only a month or two?

We are not a club Rich in options or finance, so could be part of Flynnys mind games, to squeeze some game time out of him?

Bush wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:I wonder what sort of advice he's receiving from his agent.
Probably the advice he isn’t taking like sign for a year at the county and get paid to get fit then walk out at the end of the season and get paid elsewhere. Credit to labadie for not screwing the club over.
It sounds more like the exact reverse of this - a year would be a dream deal for any player in his situation and it would be be negligent for any manager to offer it. More like credit to the club for protecting its interests by reportedly insisting on two years.

Even Alan Shearer has said you are never quite the same after this injury, and he had the benefit of world-class surgery in America which involved a tendon transplant. i think they used an Achilles.

Thankfully an end to the long running Saga.

On his day he could be a good player but he didn't have that many 'days' .IMO...I bet he wasn't cheap either... ( he was Feeneys 'Marquee Signing' so IMO he was probably one of our top earners)

Move on MF......Surely if he harboured any thoughts about him signing a new contract then he must have been holding back some of his budget for the deal to happen. Now he knows he isn't going to sign he can get other players in.

Enjoy your Veggie Burgers Joss

rncfc wrote:A shame if you ask me. Streets ahead of any other central midfielder we've had recently.

He was ok last season but the season before he wasn't....Give me Byrne over him everyday of the week
As long as we have players to win the ball and give it to Sheehan we will do ok...Sheehan is Class at our level....Too good infact IMO