Re: Mark Harris

CTY74 wrote:He's highly rated at Cardiff so a good move for all concerned hope he gets game time

Rhys Healy looks like on his way to Bristol Rovers on loan
Looks extremely light weight to me. Get the feeling City have sent him to us to toughen up. Don’t see the move being beneficial to us to be honest. Still say we are crying out for the experienced journey men who have been around this league and are not gonna let Mansfield kick them off the park this weekend.

Bush wrote:
CTY74 wrote:He's highly rated at Cardiff so a good move for all concerned hope he gets game time

Looks extremely light weight to me. Get the feeling City have sent him to us to toughen up. Don’t see the move being beneficial to us to be honest. Still say we are crying out for the experienced journey men who have been around this league and are not gonna let Mansfield kick them off the park this weekend.
Someone like Paul Hayes.Unfortunately,he would be unfit too often.Still rated him though.

Bush wrote:

You cant win anything with kids (AH) :roll: