Re: Still no keeper

Baladabadi wrote:We only released Bittner 2 months ago, doesn't really leave much time to find a replacement. :cheers:
Bitner was told at the end of last season he wasn't being kept on as a player, MF wanted him to stay as a coach...So that's almost 4 months now MF has had to get a keeper in.
We also ( unless I have missed it ) have not replaced Bittner as Goalkeeping coach either have we ????

neilcork68 wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:We only released Bittner 2 months ago, doesn't really leave much time to find a replacement. :cheers:
Bitner was told at the end of last season he wasn't being kept on as a player, MF wanted him to stay as a coach...So that's almost 4 months now MF has had to get a keeper in.
We also ( unless I have missed it ) replaced Bittner as Goalkeeping coach either have we ????
If your defense is any good, you dont need a keeper anyway.

Should run with 1 keeper, no GK coach and offer the money saved to that sponge Labadie.

Baladabadi wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
We also ( unless I have missed it ) replaced Bittner as Goalkeeping coach either have we ????
If your defense is any good, you dont need a keeper anyway.

Should run with 1 keeper, no GK coach and offer the money saved to that sponge Labadie.
Veggie boys will blast us out of the water with the contract they will offer him so no...
Day is far from the finished article and needs coaching IMO.
I hope he ( Day ) doesn't get injured in the first 5 minutes of a game or we will have to play an outfield player in goal...Not an ideal position to be in

neilcork68 wrote: Veggie boys will blast us out of the water with the contract they will offer him so no...
Day is far from the finished article and needs coaching IMO.
I hope he ( Day ) doesn't get injured in the first 5 minutes of a game or we will have to play an outfield player in goal...Not an ideal position to be in
Thing is, we will never be in an ideal position. Flynn needs to decide what he considers to be acceptable risks in putting together a squad.