Re: Still no keeper

George Street-Bridge wrote:I've posted this before, but unless the emergency loan rules have changed they look quite reasonable. You can have one (or more than one) outside the window as long as you don't have anyone registered with more than a small number of career league appearances. It's a low figure, I think it's seven or eight games.

Suppose at this time of year there are any number available game-by-game as free agents, but it's cutting it a bit fine.
Based on the definition of Professional Goalkeeper, it is 5

‘Professional Goalkeeper’ means a goalkeeper who has been named by any Club (or Premier League club) in the starting eleven on five or more occasions in any matches in the relevant league or first team cup competitions (excluding any Goalkeeper registered as a Non Contract Player).

It will be interesting to see if he's on the Stevenage bench as they signed another keeper during the summer.

I'd rather fill the bench with outfield players to give us more options at this point of the season with a fully fit squad to choose from.

Ugo. wrote:It will be interesting to see if he's on the Stevenage bench as they signed another keeper during the summer.

I'd rather fill the bench with outfield players to give us more options at this point of the season with a fully fit squad to choose from.
Perhaps MF wanted him , offered him the chance and he said .....'Balls to that , going to Newport and sitting on the bench ( staying in digs ) or Stevenage( a few miles away from my home and I can go home every night ) have offered the same deal ''
''I will go to Stevenage'' . We just don't know....