Stronger?

Didn't go today in work but the they where stronger than us is really limp excuse. Firstly it started with poor friendly choices, as mansfeild games where of a higher quality. Poor team selection can't believe he never started with sheehan and pipe as they looked good when they came on against stoke under 23s .just felt like we lost today before we even kicked off. So come on Mike i know only first game but sort it out for next sat.

Re: Stronger?

countymadbel wrote:Didn't go today in work but the they where stronger than us is really limp excuse. Firstly it started with poor friendly choices, as mansfeild games where of a higher quality. Poor team selection can't believe he never started with sheehan and pipe as they looked good when they came on against stoke under 23s .just felt like we lost today before we even kicked off. So come on Mike i know only first game but sort it out for next sat.
I said exactly the same about the selection. In addition I fear Matt looks pretty ineffective, I’d go for one of the youngsters.

It is a good away fixture to get out of the way . Mansfield have had significant investment and are not favourites for promotion for nothing. I do think our team with out Nouble and Labadie is a lot weaker though.

Quite alarming to hear we were bullied yet Pipe was on the bench, although I think he had a shocker there last season if I recall correctly, as did most.

SJG99 wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Agree Pipe wouldn't of put of with the bullying around early doors.
No news on when the injured players are back?
Who's injured?
Robbie wasn't in Stoke or Mansfield squad so I assume he is injured.Can't imagine OB wouldn't make the bench yesterday,especially as there were three midfielders.