Saturdays Ref

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

rodneyboy

Posts

511

Saturdays Ref

Postby rodneyboy » August 6th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Just to cheer everyone up Brett Huxtable is in charge of our game against Crewe.
User avatar
User

papajohn

Posts

525

Location

51DegN, 2DegW,

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby papajohn » August 6th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Where's Kevin Johnson when you need him?
no avatar
User

Neddy Flanders

Posts

243

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby Neddy Flanders » August 6th, 2018, 9:19 pm

They really love us don’t they. A newbie ref on Saturday, and now that clown.
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

7899

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby lowandhard » August 6th, 2018, 9:47 pm

rodneyboy wrote:Just to cheer everyone up Brett Huxtable is in charge of our game against Crewe.


You couldn’t make it up , could you?
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Posts

4945

Location

Newport

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby daftasfxxx » August 7th, 2018, 8:19 am

The guys a clown and if anyone doesn't believe it then check out the last time he reffed us
Absolute clown
no avatar
User

ajs

Posts

94

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby ajs » August 7th, 2018, 11:57 am

I wonder if he reads the forums of the teams he's about to ref. Gets a good impression from us, do we have to be so contentious
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

1884

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby whoareya » August 7th, 2018, 11:58 am

Neddy Flanders wrote:They really love us don’t they. A newbie ref on Saturday, and now that clown.


And one of his assistants is Augustus Barnet - he used to run a chain of Off Licences before packing it all in to run the line.
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Posts

4945

Location

Newport

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby daftasfxxx » August 7th, 2018, 12:09 pm

ajs wrote:I wonder if he reads the forums of the teams he's about to ref. Gets a good impression from us, do we have to be so contentious

Well i certainly do, the guys a complete liability and isn't fit to referee
no avatar
User

Goddard & woods

Posts

1690

Location

Lliswerry

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby Goddard & woods » August 7th, 2018, 12:12 pm

daftasfxxx wrote:
ajs wrote:I wonder if he reads the forums of the teams he's about to ref. Gets a good impression from us, do we have to be so contentious

Well i certainly do, the guys a complete liability and isn't fit to referee

Agree it wont matter what is posted on here he isn't very good and probably wont be on Saturday.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17191

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 7th, 2018, 2:33 pm

He's obviously doing something right because he's stayed on the football league list but every time I've seen him he's poor at best
no avatar
User

Loyalfoot

Posts

279

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby Loyalfoot » August 7th, 2018, 2:58 pm

The guy is a joke let's not expect no change on Saturday
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

7899

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby lowandhard » August 7th, 2018, 3:15 pm

I can understand a young ref on the parks, with no linesmen getting a few things wrong. How this guy with assistants can make such a pig’s ear of reffing a football match I’ll never know. Waste of good food.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

1979

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby Percy plunkett » August 7th, 2018, 3:37 pm

There are a few more less than good to come at some point.Breakspear,Salisbury snr and jnr.
User avatar
User

rdh2210

Posts

303

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby rdh2210 » August 7th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Expect a few sending offs on Saturday then!
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17191

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Saturdays Ref

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 7th, 2018, 3:58 pm

lowandhard wrote:I can understand a young ref on the parks, with no linesmen getting a few things wrong. How this guy with assistants can make such a pig’s ear of reffing a football match I’ll never know. Waste of good food.



Your right Mike but he must be getting the marks and passing his fitness tests
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: OLDCROMWELLIAN and 14 guests

Powered by phpBB ®