Hazel terrace

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Ashurstheros

Hazel terrace

Postby Ashurstheros » August 8th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Is the terrace open behind the dugout this season if not WHY ? It make a better atmosphere
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Re: Hazel terrace

Postby daftasfxxx » August 8th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Why is because some Muppets can't behave themselves
User

newgroundrodney

Cardiff, UK

Postby newgroundrodney » August 8th, 2018, 8:58 pm

Isn't it only open to a strictly limited 150 fans, all of whom will be identified to, and known by the club by means of the application they would have had to make to be allowed into that very restricted area?
no avatar
User

Ashurstheros

Postby Ashurstheros » August 8th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Like passport control?
User

lowandhard

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Postby lowandhard » August 8th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Ashurstheros wrote:Like passport control?

Better I hope or it’ll cost us dear!
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Postby Justanordinaryfan » August 8th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Behave like crap, get treated like crap.
no avatar
User

Ashurstheros

Postby Ashurstheros » August 8th, 2018, 9:34 pm

I don’t want it open for the odd people who misbehave. It’s for the fans like the choir who try to make a atmosphere for the team
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 8th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Ashurstheros wrote:I don’t want it open for the odd people who misbehave. It’s for the fans like the choir who try to make a atmosphere for the team

Yes, they can all wave their flags and clap in unison to the official club songs.
no avatar
User

Ashurstheros

Postby Ashurstheros » August 9th, 2018, 11:30 am

I bet your a bundle of fun to be over there with
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » August 9th, 2018, 11:32 am

whoareya wrote:
Ashurstheros wrote:I don’t want it open for the odd people who misbehave. It’s for the fans like the choir who try to make a atmosphere for the team

Yes, they can all wave their flags and clap in unison to the official club songs.

The Newport County Choir invented singing at football matches. Until they were formed I had never heard a song sung at a Newport County match before.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 9th, 2018, 11:42 am

rncfc wrote:
whoareya wrote:

The Newport County Choir invented singing at football matches. Until they were formed I had never heard a song sung at a Newport County match before.

Yes, they were grim times weren't they - all stood on the Cromwell in a perpetual scouse silence, hoping for a goal to politely clap....
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

TrefGruffydd

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » August 9th, 2018, 11:47 am

rncfc wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Not sure how long your memory goes back. I sure I can recall singing/chanting/carols at Christmas games, as far back as the late 50's/60's, or are you not including chants?
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » August 9th, 2018, 11:50 am

Ashurstheros wrote:I bet your a bundle of fun to be over there with

On the contrary - I am one of the odd one you refer to - I much prefer random intimidation and hostile singing, rather than the sanitised access that's now required.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » August 9th, 2018, 12:14 pm

I hope they don't sing that aliez song that was sung at Mansfield, what an embarrassing pile of shite