TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

flat4

Posts

63

TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby flat4 » August 9th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Stopped by the Dragons shop today, which appears to now be fully stocked with there merchandise in readiness for there big opening. ( Not a sign of any County merchandise any where to be seen, or even any space available), it`s time some one started talking to us.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17357

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 9th, 2018, 7:49 pm

flat4 wrote:Stopped by the Dragons shop today, which appears to now be fully stocked with there merchandise in readiness for there big opening. ( Not a sign of any County merchandise any where to be seen, or even any space available), it`s time some one started talking to us.


That's because our shop is in town
no avatar
User

flat4

Posts

63

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby flat4 » August 9th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Is that not just a temporary setup as stated else where for 7 weeks.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17357

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 9th, 2018, 8:13 pm

It's a trial if it works it's staying

But that doesn't fit with your agenda does it
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6130

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby newgroundrodney » August 9th, 2018, 8:26 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a trial if it works it's staying

But that doesn't fit with your agenda does it



But surely it's not staying in town permanently instead of at our home ground on a matchday?.... As WELL as maybe, but surely not INSTEAD of.
Does nobody feel even slightly concerned if we have zero merchandise on sale at our home ground on a matchday?
What happened to the "full refurbishment and complete FBT rebrand" we were told we were having?
no avatar
User

amberbhoy

Posts

240

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby amberbhoy » August 9th, 2018, 8:56 pm

Don't waste your breath mate no one is going to tell us anything until they want cash.
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8078

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby lowandhard » August 10th, 2018, 8:41 am

amberbhoy wrote:Don't waste your breath mate no one is going to tell us anything until they want cash.

:lol: ain’t that the truth
User avatar
User

Marky

Posts

2824

Location

Mazeglaas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby Marky » August 10th, 2018, 10:39 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a trial if it works it's staying

But that doesn't fit with your agenda does it


What if it doesn't work?
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1872

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby Willthiswork » August 10th, 2018, 11:19 am

newgroundrodney wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a trial if it works it's staying

But that doesn't fit with your agenda does it



But surely it's not staying in town permanently instead of at our home ground on a matchday?.... As WELL as maybe, but surely not INSTEAD of.
Does nobody feel even slightly concerned if we have zero merchandise on sale at our home ground on a matchday?
What happened to the "full refurbishment and complete FBT rebrand" we were told we were having?


How many more times does it have to be said?There will be tickets and merch available at RP for our home games.
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6130

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby newgroundrodney » August 10th, 2018, 11:36 am

Willthiswork wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a trial if it works it's staying

But that doesn't fit with your agenda does it



But surely it's not staying in town permanently instead of at our home ground on a matchday?.... As WELL as maybe, but surely not INSTEAD of.
Does nobody feel even slightly concerned if we have zero merchandise on sale at our home ground on a matchday?
What happened to the "full refurbishment and complete FBT rebrand" we were told we were having?


How many more times does it have to be said?There will be tickets and merch available at RP for our home games.


Genuine question, where has it been said that merch is available at RP?... is that official then?
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8078

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby lowandhard » August 10th, 2018, 11:45 am

That’s the thing see newgroundrodney , fans are expected to be clairvoyant now as well!
no avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6130

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby newgroundrodney » August 10th, 2018, 11:48 am

lowandhard wrote:That’s the thing see newgroundrodney , fans are expected to be clairvoyant now as well!



In fairness it may well have been commumicated. Lots of times is the inference but where?
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17357

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 10th, 2018, 11:48 am

lowandhard wrote:That’s the thing see newgroundrodney , fans are expected to be clairvoyant now as well!



I fairness Kevin Ward has been on here and said there would be tickets on sale same place as last season
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8078

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby lowandhard » August 10th, 2018, 11:51 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:
lowandhard wrote:That’s the thing see newgroundrodney , fans are expected to be clairvoyant now as well!



I fairness Kevin Ward has been on here and said there would be tickets on sale same place as last season


Yes I know but how many people read this board? I think ngr is talking about an official communication mate
no avatar
User

PerthDave

Posts

926

Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

Postby PerthDave » August 10th, 2018, 11:53 am

Plan to arrive early at Rodders tomorrow and pick up my ticket around lunchtime (it has indeed been stated a few times that we can buy tickets on the day at the ground which is the way it should be).

Think I do recall that it has been mentioned that merchandise will be available at the ground as well - but let's see tomorrow whether this is the case - if not I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

Bring on the football .........

rgds Dave
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amberexile, B0mbshell, Goddard & woods, Marky, Micheal, Willthiswork and 70 guests

Powered by phpBB ®