Re: Good football

neilcork68 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Big up for Flynny the boys played some lovely football today :cheers:

Glad Tozer has gone to Cheltenham because we were so predictable with the long throw with him in the side
Before the season started I was sorry to see Tozer leave. I thought him a better than average player and his long throw a useful weapon. On reflection I think you are probably right. Not a criticism of Ben but perhaps his throw as a tactic was too easy a get out and stifled creativity.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Big up for Flynny the boys played some lovely football today :cheers:

Glad Tozer has gone to Cheltenham because we were so predictable with the long throw with him in the side
Before the season started I was sorry to see Tozer leave. I thought him a better than average player and his long throw a useful weapon. On reflection I think you are probably right. Not a criticism of Ben but perhaps his throw as a tactic was too easy a get out and stifled creativity.
Didn't make the starting X1 to-night.

Having missed all last seasons home games due to being unable to park, I am now able to take my place in the Bizley stand, I must say that County's style has improved by using a passing game ON THE FLOOR out of defence which really was good to watch and the Crewe game was a pleasure and an impressive result , Cambridge result a perfect follow up, and Oxford United bottom of League One with 0 goals and 6 conceded, is I believe a chance to get another good result --so come on fans , lets get behind the team and support them.on Tuesday . ............Come on the Port !!.............Bob Bassett