Re: LACK OF ADVERTISING BOARDS

This may be part of the issues with the WRU but if not it makes us look a poorly run club missing out on ££££.
It is becoming clear that at this level of football and no doubt demands of a number of stakeholders landlords , league etc we need a proper owner and competent full time management.
Our current board no doubt try hard but they have jobs / income to maintain and cannot devote the required time.
I cannot imagine an independent owner with skin in the game would allow income opportunities to go begging.

Threadbare wrote:Couldn't believe how few baords there were. The whole length of The Bisley was virually empty. Very sparse along the Hazell perimiter too.
Anyone know if it was an issue putting the boards out, or do we not have son many sponsors this season ?
The space was where our team sponsors adverts would normally sit, interesting that there were no Interbet signs anywhere.

County ranger wrote:This may be part of the issues with the WRU but if not it makes us look a poorly run club missing out on ££££.
It is becoming clear that at this level of football and no doubt demands of a number of stakeholders landlords , league etc we need a proper owner and competent full time management.
Our current board no doubt try hard but they have jobs / income to maintain and cannot devote the required time.
I cannot imagine an independent owner with skin in the game would allow income opportunities to go begging.
Assuming of course a 'proper owner' is available? I doubt it ?

Skate Exile wrote:I was stood on the terrace so I saw a few boards missing on the Bisley but not too many. However I thought today’s match programme was awful and a worse standard than when we were at Spytty.

I quite like the programme for this season. My only observation was that some squad numbers were hard to read in yellow/amber because of the grey background colour, and that there were some spelling mistakes on players' names.

countyareup wrote:Commented on the lack of advertising, myself, today. However, not surprised. As a former advertiser and sponsor, I am still awaiting our Commercial Manager to come back to me with what she can offer. Two games into the season, now.
Heard today that Rebecca has gone. Mate of mine is awaiting a call re advertising boards. 'Watch this space'