Re: Thank you Bar Amber @the Ivy Bush

UPTHEPORT wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Hope you feel better soon Mike
Your County needs you

Yes Mike hope alls well

Are you still in Gwent mate
No mate, Home now. Because of my history chest pain they suspected another heart attack after a night of vomiting and chest pain. My enzymes were up a bit but more likely a stomach virus so recuperating at home now, I was more than sick to miss our opening game :grin:

lowandhard wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Hope you feel better soon Mike
Your County needs you

Yes Mike hope alls well

Are you still in Gwent mate
No mate, Home now. Because of my history chest pain they suspected another heart attack after a night of vomiting and chest pain. My enzymes were up a bit but more likely a stomach virus so recuperating at home now, I was more than sick to miss our opening game :grin:
Get well soon mate. I enjoy reading your posts on here.

Bush wrote:
westsider wrote:How many women in there - not suggesting that it's men only but is it very male orientated? What is there to drink, other than beer? Are there ciders - be nice if there are and if they're something other than the bog standard, Strongbow, Thatchers and Blackthorn. If not, I'm afraid it'll continue to be Spoons or Tiny Rebel for me - both of whom also do decent food at reasonable prices and provide a choice.
Where as the trust are asking for ideas to make fans experience when they visit surely the whole purpose of this set up is to make money for the club even if it’s not your type of place or you don’t like certain drinks surely you can be more constructive then do you only sell these drinks if so I’m gonna crying on drinking in town!
Sorry if you read my comments that way. It's great that the Trust are trying to make money for the club. However, we need to attract fans, other than beer drinking men. It's clearly important to male fans what beers are sold - it's equally important for women that there's something decent for them. We need to be ensuring women can have a good match day experience - children also. It just doesn't sound to me to be somewhere that either of those groups of fans, or potential fans, would want to go. I still hope it's a success.