Re: Tomorrow's Draw

faerun exile wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
Ashurstheros wrote:QPR away nice trip to loftus road
It would have been lovely. But then I am biased!....
How many QPR fans would watch us ? Possible sell out ?
Well people talk about £10 tickets, but most of the Rs fans I know would probably pay double that whoever we play. Rangers operate close to capacity most of the time. Funnily enough, Newport County are quite liked by some Rs fans cos they both hate Cardiff City. I just paid £32.50 for a ticket against Wigan in a restricted view seat, with a £2 members' discount, so I'd happily pay £20 against County........except that I'd have been in the away end!

How many QPR fans would watch us ? Possible sell out ?[/quote]

Well people talk about £10 tickets, but most of the Rs fans I know would probably pay double that whoever we play. Rangers operate close to capacity most of the time. Funnily enough, Newport County are quite liked by some Rs fans cos they both hate Cardiff City. I just paid £32.50 for a ticket against Wigan in a restricted view seat, with a £2 members' discount, so I'd happily pay £20 against County........except that I'd have been in the away end![/quote]

So what do you think ? 10k at £15 a pop ? Personally I would go to Loftus Rd or Craven Cottage - proper old school, as opposed to clubs higher up the pyramid like Leicester or Southampton.

faerun exile wrote:How many QPR fans would watch us ? Possible sell out ?
Well people talk about £10 tickets, but most of the Rs fans I know would probably pay double that whoever we play. Rangers operate close to capacity most of the time. Funnily enough, Newport County are quite liked by some Rs fans cos they both hate Cardiff City. I just paid £32.50 for a ticket against Wigan in a restricted view seat, with a £2 members' discount, so I'd happily pay £20 against County........except that I'd have been in the away end![/quote]

So what do you think ? 10k at £15 a pop ? Personally I would go to Loftus Rd or Craven Cottage - proper old school, as opposed to clubs higher up the pyramid like Leicester or Southampton.[/quote]

I'd have thought more like 12,000 @ £20....but it's academic cos we've drawn another club lots of Rangers fans have a soft spot for: Bristol Rovers....

newgroundrodney wrote:
faerun exile wrote:How many QPR fans would watch us ? Possible sell out ?
Well people talk about £10 tickets, but most of the Rs fans I know would probably pay double that whoever we play. Rangers operate close to capacity most of the time. Funnily enough, Newport County are quite liked by some Rs fans cos they both hate Cardiff City. I just paid £32.50 for a ticket against Wigan in a restricted view seat, with a £2 members' discount, so I'd happily pay £20 against County........except that I'd have been in the away end!
So what do you think ? 10k at £15 a pop ? Personally I would go to Loftus Rd or Craven Cottage - proper old school, as opposed to clubs higher up the pyramid like Leicester or Southampton.[/quote]

I'd have thought more like 12,000 @ £20....but it's academic cos we've drawn another club lots of Rangers fans have a soft spot for: Bristol Rovers....[/quote]

Last season they played Northampton at home in round 1 attendance 4,317 and Brentford in round 2 attendance 9,719
I reckon we'd be better off playing them at home.