Re: Job

If it is a joint ticket office, rather than just management of the online service, that'll be a step in the right direction. Additionally, if there is a joint on-site retail store, even better.
See, all most fans want, is a normal, basic,fully operational football club at the ground at which we call home. That is not too much to ask for. Pleased to see it may be heading that way. It's no more or less than it should be in my opinion.

May just be a one off until the joint system is up and running, but as a supporter of both sports at RP I have to say I have found the County's system whereby I have ordered online and printed at home superior at present to ordering a ticket for the Dragons first home league game? Maybe a surprise for some?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:May just be a one off until the joint system is up and running, but as a supporter of both sports at RP I have to say I have found the County's system whereby I have ordered online and printed at home superior at present to ordering a ticket for the Dragons first home league game? Maybe a surprise for some?
Do they apply transaction charges when purchasing online?

newgroundrodney wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:May just be a one off until the joint system is up and running, but as a supporter of both sports at RP I have to say I have found the County's system whereby I have ordered online and printed at home superior at present to ordering a ticket for the Dragons first home league game? Maybe a surprise for some?
Do they apply transaction charges when purchasing online?
i wish i could give you an honest answer to that. Their site says a £1.00 transaction fee will apply which includes postage unless within 72 hours of game, when collect at office on day of game? Although i have ordered a ticket for game 1st Sept and no transaction fee has been taken. No option to print at home either. Presuming i will receive in post, but not certain? Overall quite poor service at the moment, Hoping everthing will improve in next few weeks, Waiting pateiently now for County's home tickets to be available for next week