Saiz

A lot of pundits and many Leeds fans now raving about this guy .

I remember many Leeds fans demanding he be kicked out of the club after he got sent off for spitting at Wilmott at RP . Not the first time he's done it either , apparently ??

Re: Saiz

At the FA Cup game a Leeds fan I was watching with certainly waxed lyrical about him - at least up until the gobbing incident (Five months previously he had been accused by Port Vale of spitting at defender Joe Davis but following an investigation the FA decided not to charge him . (Leeds subsequently issued a statement saying “The club’s support for the player has been vindicated.”. Ha!).

Last season I saw him (on TV) score a hat trick against one club and he just looked a class apart then. This was before we played them. I mentioned how good he was to a regular Leeds fan in work and he was not all that impressed. Told me he needed to get his head sorted as he had lots of issues. I suppose it goes to show that to be a top class footballer you need to have the 'total package'.

whoareya wrote:When he was warming up before coming on against us he didn't interact with the other subs at all and had an 'I'm good and I know it' swagger about him.
It ain't bragging if you back it up, and all that.

SJG99 wrote:
whoareya wrote:When he was warming up before coming on against us he didn't interact with the other subs at all and had an 'I'm good and I know it' swagger about him.
Don't know what game you were watching but he came on, got the runaround, gobbed on Wimott in a petulant strop then got banished from the first team squad. Not what I class as backing it up.

whoareya wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
Don't know what game you were watching but he came on, got the runaround, gobbed on Wimott in a petulant strop then got banished from the first team squad. Not what I class as backing it up.
And now he's running rings around the Championship. He knew he was good and he is.

Mind you I still think Leeds are going 10 points clear and then falling apart, though from what I've seen so far Bielsa's side aren't getting their results by his usual high pressing as much as just always having possession and passing right through teams, so maybe they won't get knackered and fall apart like every other team he's managed. He's got them in from early until late though, so the signs are there.