Re: Oxford home league cup round 2

There still seems to be confusion about the difference between buying in advance/walk up and online/in person. I also buy in advance - season ticket + got my Oxford ticket last week so super-organised. Both done in person. My objection is to a £2 surcharge on online payment (£4 for 2), as I simply don't trust online payments. I feel I'm being penalised for that.

Re: Oxford home league cup round 2

I buy mine online because I have the facility to do so, the price has gone down from last season, there is also a £1 donation facility for the Academy on there when you purchase ( this can be removed if you wish ) personally I leave it on because it helps the club and I'm still better off than last season.

Re: League Cup Tuesday

I doubt if Oxford will make many changes given they won their first league game on Saturday. They've got a young, talented midfielder (Baptiste) who's a bit like Bakkinson. 2 very quick attacking midfielders (Browne, on loan from West Ham & Whyte who they bought from Ireland and who is raw but skillful).

Defensively they're clueless are badly organised and concede loads which is odd because, on paper, each defender is quality. They don't have an out and out centre forward but I expect James Henry to be the main attacking threat as the other forwards are all goal shy.

I haven't a clue who will win tomorrow. There's undoubtedly more talent throughout the Oxford side but I think County's team ethos could pull them through.

Looking forward to it.