Re: Grandstand Exeter away

Well we tried to use KMB but again he made a pig's ear of the possession supplied to him. Pretty soon switched to attacking down the left hand side and left him out of things. Seemed a bit odd, because at Mansfield he stayed wide left but today he was put onto the right hand side. The result was no different.

Percy plunkett wrote:Why did we play in black shirts?.
Why not? We've got three kits to try and sell and the white would have clashed a bit so couldn't wear that. With Exeter playing in black shorts and black(ish) socks it's also probably one of the few chances we've got to wear the advertised black/amber/amber combo. If we'd have worn amber shirts we'd have had to change shorts and socks to those with the away kit anyway, so might as well wear the whole thing.

Not that I can buy a black one in my size at the moment even if I wanted to, but at least that means it's popular. :?

Played well today...Only one or two players short of a team who could mount a challenge for a top three position....if only we had a bigger budget
That's not saying anyone is letting us down at present but to finish in the top three we would need better than we have....On today's performance we could be top 10

excessbee wrote:Well we tried to use KMB but again he made a pig's ear of the possession supplied to him. Pretty soon switched to attacking down the left hand side and left him out of things. Seemed a bit odd, because at Mansfield he stayed wide left but today he was put onto the right hand side. The result was no different.
Is he this seasons scapegoat?
I thought he had a decent game when he come on and his crosses were far more precise than pipes

Cornish Exile wrote:Happy to come home with a point, although for most of the game we outplayed them.

Very disappointed with Exeter. Under Paul Tisdale, you could rely on them playing skillful attractive football. Under the new management, they have become a team of cheats and thugs, assisted to-day by a very sympathetic ref.
Who was the ref today?

lowandhard wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:Happy to come home with a point, although for most of the game we outplayed them.

Very disappointed with Exeter. Under Paul Tisdale, you could rely on them playing skillful attractive football. Under the new management, they have become a team of cheats and thugs, assisted to-day by a very sympathetic ref.
Who was the ref today?
Christopher Sarginson.