Right...

...did everyone who wanted to get a ticket get one from somewhere without too much hassle?

...did everyone who wanted to get merchandise get some from somewhere without too much hassle?

...did everyone who wanted to get a beer/soft-drink/hot-choc etc. get one from somewhere without too much hassle?

How were the stewards/volunteers etc?

How was the music?

How was the pitch?

How was the atmosphere?

Did anyone get any good/bad engagement?

Any good points or negative points (off the field) related to yesterday's fixture?

Re: Right...

bustocromwell wrote:On the field..more than happy..
Off tbe field...how sad to see the guys from the the programme shop having to set up on the pavement outside as they were locked out.
Told they could store the stock but not sell from in there ..
Is that really the case?

If so, it is honestly time for fans to unite and boycott buying absolutely everything over Rodney Parade with the exception of match tickets/50:50 draw, etc. Don't line the pockets of these pricks anymore than we have to.

rncfc wrote:
Off tbe field...how sad to see the guys from the the programme shop having to set up on the pavement outside as they were locked out.
Is that really the case?

If so, it is honestly time for fans to unite and boycott buying absolutely everything over Rodney Parade with the exception of match tickets/50:50 draw, etc. Don't line the pockets of these pricks anymore than we have to.
We should wait until the whole story comes out, perhaps a chance to sell them at the Bar Amber @IvyBush could be a compromise?

Willthiswork wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Is that really the case?

We should wait until the whole story comes out, perhaps a chance to sell them at the Bar Amber @IvyBush could be a compromise?
Appreciate you're trying to be balanced, but that is hardly a compromise!!!!

It's becoming fairly obvious that the whole story will never come out.

Yes it would be nice to hear from the Dragons chairman to explain why our disabled supporters and now apparently our programme sellers are treated with such contempt. He did state that our concerns were unwarranted and insisted we are getting value for money from the deal, which seems the total opposite view to our board and now our volunteers.

I spent about £20 at the programmes shop for old programmes every time I go to the ground and I know that Duncan and Neil sell lots of badges, programmes etc from their tiny room. We must keep this going as its another revenue stream for the club.

Programme situation, diabolical
Half time draw, good
Stewards, excellent
Food, smelled cak, old oil?
PA, Tim always good
Pitch good
Overall stadium experience, good
Football, entertaining, good,
Ticketing after the game, efficient young lady at the window but only one window open.
An enjoyable evening overall.
Chris

Tuesday night was undoubtedly a success. Football was good, atmosphere ok, even the weather was good! Clearly there are issues at the ground between the landlords and us tenants.

What I find annoying, is the few who wax lyrical on here, saying what we should and shouldn't do, yet elsewhere state that they don't actually go to the games. Or at least, not the first two home games this season. Due to work commitments I cannot hardly ever get to an away game. I would certainly not comment on what the Club, other clubs, or supporters should do regarding away games.

The best way to help the Club is to turn up to the home games, and bring a friend.

countyareup wrote:Tuesday night was undoubtedly a success. Football was good, atmosphere ok, even the weather was good! Clearly there are issues at the ground between the landlords and us tenants.

What I find annoying, is the few who wax lyrical on here, saying what we should and shouldn't do, yet elsewhere state that they don't actually go to the games. Or at least, not the first two home games this season. Due to work commitments I cannot hardly ever get to an away game. I would certainly not comment on what the Club, other clubs, or supporters should do regarding away games.

The best way to help the Club is to turn up to the home games, and bring a friend.
I think as a fan of the club you have every right to state your opinion of how you think things can be improved. Whether the club thinks your (or anyone else's) opinion is valid and worth acting on is another matter, as is the constant moaning without proposing alternatives.

Willthiswork wrote:...did everyone who wanted to get a ticket get one from somewhere without too much hassle?

...did everyone who wanted to get merchandise get some from somewhere without too much hassle?

...did everyone who wanted to get a beer/soft-drink/hot-choc etc. get one from somewhere without too much hassle?

How were the stewards/volunteers etc?

How was the music?

How was the pitch?

How was the atmosphere?

Did anyone get any good/bad engagement?

Any good points or negative points (off the field) related to the Grimsby fixture?
*bump for any new comments.