Re: They call him the train

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Some fabulous puns on this thread. On a more serious note. Should he start ahead of Pipey on Saturday if both are fully fit ?
If he does, he must keep on track, and station himself in the correct position during the game. He has to concentrate, keep a level head, crossing wherever possible, paying no attention to the timetable before the game and provide a sound platform for the team. That's the ticket.

pembsexile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Some fabulous puns on this thread. On a more serious note. Should he start ahead of Pipey on Saturday if both are fully fit ?
If he does, he must keep on track, and station himself in the correct position during the game. He has to concentrate, keep a level head, crossing wherever possible, paying no attention to the timetable before the game and provide a sound platform for the team. That's the ticket.
If he doesn't he will have to remain in the waiting room until the fat controller gets him on the right lines.

Think Pipe will be in the sidings on Saturday while Mr Hornby-Forbes is on track to start from the first whistle. Sorry, that's the best train-related pun I can manage....was going loco trying to think of one.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
Think Pipe will be in the sidings on Saturday while Mr Hornby-Forbes is on track to start from the first whistle. Sorry, that's the best train-related pun I can manage....was going loco trying to think of one.
i

As long as he's allowed to "express" himself when he does get game time ........