Re: Ref for Grimsby

UPTHEPORT wrote:Your looking with those Amber specs now mate you didnt mention any mistakes that went our way he gave a free kick first half for us our players head was clearly down yet he gave a kick for high boot not sure if that was the goal now
Wasn't at the game so I cannot comment on the ref's (or anyone else's) performance. One question though Jim - are you ref22 in disguise? :wink:

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Your looking with those Amber specs now mate you didnt mention any mistakes that went our way he gave a free kick first half for us our players head was clearly down yet he gave a kick for high boot not sure if that was the goal now
Wasn't at the game so I cannot comment on the ref's (or anyone else's) performance. One question though Jim - are you ref22 in disguise? :wink:

No Mike you look at all my Ref comments im not affraid to criticise given a few 5

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

No Mike you look at all my Ref comments im not affraid to criticise given a few 5
Fair point Jim. Maybe a bit harsh on my part.